All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) Jodhpur has recently launched a Recruitment Drive for Staff Nurses ( Grade II ) . Total No of Posts are 550 for which essential qualification is 10th Class. As a part of Selection, there shall be the Written exam. The candidates can check the AIIMS Staff Nurse 2016 Exam Date along with downloading Admit Card from ahead.
Advt no Admn/Estt/ 09/01/2015-AIIMS.JDH
The Online Process for applying for these Posts by AIIMS had begun from 24th of Sept 2016. The termination date for the Process is 23rd of October 2016. Tens of thousands of candidates may apply for these posts. So a tough Screening Test ahead.
AIIMS Jodhpur Exam Date –
As the exam is one the main criteria ( Sole Criterion), the candidates are curious to know the exam date. The Exam may take place by the end of November or December. We shall update the post with the exam date very soon. The exam is an integral and significant part of the selection of the candidates.
However, the success in the exam does not entitle the person for the recruitment. The successful candidates shall have to undergo document verification. Only then the Govt of Rajasthan shall consider the persons fit for the job.
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the essential qualification for the exam. If AIIMS finds any error on part of the candidates before or after the Staff Nurse Exam, their candidates shall automatically stand cancelled.
Download Jodhpur Staff Nurse ( AIIMS) 2016 Written Test Admit Card
After the exam date is announced by AIIMS, aspirants can download their Exam Hall Ticket from the given link. The Admit card shall show their presence at least 10 to 15 days before the exam. Use the following steps to get your Roll No Card –
- Click here to reach the Official Website.
- Submit your Registration No after Admit Card link is valid.
- The link shall be – ” Staff Nurse 2016 Screening Test Admit Card “
- Download your Call Letter.
- Take out its Print for the Exam.
Don’t do such things to avoid penalty during AIIMS Staff Nurse Exam –
- The Aspirants must not carry any electronic gadget such mobile phone etc to the examination centre.
- No candidate must get involved in malpractice during the exam.
- Misbehavior with the Examinees
- Taking away the Answer sheet after the exam or passing it on to any other person.
- Making false statement
- False or insufficient information in the Application Form
- Read more from here
Official Website – http://www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in/
From time to visit us for latest updates regarding Exam date and Roll No Card.