Army Public School Situated in Ambala Cantt has invited applications for the Teaching Staff ( Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers, Assistant Librarian, Computer Lab ) on Consolidated Salary. The nature of the Job is Adhoc. The Interested candidates can apply for the said posts but before that it is advisable that they must read the following instructions to avoid any of the inconveniences.
First of all you must know as to why you must join Army Public Schools. These schools are one of the most prestigious schools that are widely known for grooming children for various roles in future with Army being one of the biggest fascination. The Ambiance in Army Public Schools is one of Discipline, Learning and Security.
Check the Details of the Posts –
- Post Graduate Teachers – English, Economics, Chemistry
- Trained Graduate Teachers- English, Science (Physics), Social Studies,
- Primary Teachers
- Assistant Librarian
- Computer Lab Technician
Educational Qualification for various Posts –
- For the Post Graduate Posts the candidates must possess PG Degree and B.Ed from the Recognized institution.
- For TGT Posts the aspirants need to have Graduation and B.Ed. ( PG Shall be Preferred )
- B.Lib For the Asst Librarian
- Three Years’ Diploma in Computer Science/ IT with Hardware Savvy and Networking System Known
Compulsory – Fluency in English is must for all the candidates for all the posts.
Salary Structure –
The Selected Candidates will receive Remuneration as per the School System or AWES Rules.
How to Apply –
The aspirants can apply on the prescribed Application Form available at School with Rs 100/- as Fee on or before 10th of August.
Date & Time of Interview –
The shortlisted candidates shall be informed on their Mobiles/ Telephones.
So Best of Luck for Army Public School Ambala Cantt Selection.