Lecturers Required at ADG College Madlauda Panipat
If you are searching for jobs as Lecturers in a College, this article belongs to you. Arya Adarsh Girls College Madlauda Panipat has today i.e. on 8th of October Released a Job Notification for the Permanent Posts of Lecturers and Lab Attendants. The interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for the following posts within 21 days of the publishing of this advertisement.
The Job Advertisement has been published in many Newspapers ( Hindi and English ). The Lecturers are required for all the departments. The College offers the following courses to the girls of the region – BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B.Sc ( Non-Medical ), B.Sc ( Computer Science ), MA ( English ), M.Com, MA ( Economics ), M.Sc Physics whereas M.Sc Chemistry is awaited. First of all check the details of the Posts of Lecturers required in Arya Adarsh Girls College Panipat –
- Physics – Five
- Chemistry – Two
- Mathematics – Two
- English – Two
- Commerce – Two
- Economics – Two
- History – Two
- Accountant – Two
- Lab Attendant – Two
Eligibility Criteria for the Said Posts in ADG College –
- The Educational Eligibility and other terms and conditions as per the UGC and KUK Norms
How to apply for Lecturer Posts ?
- First of all get an Application Form from the College Office by paying Rs 100/-. You can also get this Application Form by post by paying Rs 150/-
- One Copy of the Form must be sent to Dean of College Kurukshetra.
Facilities available in Arya Adarsh Girls College Madlauda-
- Secure and Educational Friendly environment.
- Bus Facility from Panipat. Therefore the selected candidates can reside at Panipat and avail the Bus Facility.
For any of the Queries you can use the following contacts 0180-2583506, 94160-19506 during office hours.