BSF Paramedical Staff Admit Cards are available at the links below –
The would-be examinees for the Border Security Force Paramedical Staff Recruitment Exam fixed to be held on 6th of Sept 2015 can download their Exam Admit Cards from the various links we have provided at the end of this article.
The Posts for which the Written Exam shall be held are SI ( Staff Nurse ), ASI ( OT Technician ), ASI ( Pharmacist ), ASI ( Lab Technician ), CT ( Peon), CT ( Kahar ), CT ( Masalchi ).
The candidates must reach the Examination Hall Along with BSF Paramedical Staff Exam Admit Cards as no entry shall be allowed if they come without them. The Admit Cards for BSF Recruitment Exam destined to be held on 06-09-2015 shall also be sent through postcard. The candidates can check their names and Roll No from the list provided below through the links.
Why is the BSF Admit Card Necessary ?
The Admit Card for the Sept Exam shall consist of the following information –
- Your Roll No
- Name of the Examination Centre.
The invigilator checks all the information available to him. So there should be the resemblance between the information in the Admit Cards and the documents the examiner keeps.
Download Border Security Force Paramedical Staff Exam Call Letters/ Roll Nos
A brief Description of the BSF Exam –
- For SI, ASI, HC, CT ( Dresser ) there shall be one Paper of 100 Marks.
- For CT ( Peon ) and CT ( Masalchi ) there shall be one paper of 50 Marks.
The candidates need to obtain minimum Qualifying marks-
- For General and OBC candidates it is – 45%
- For SC and ST Category it is – 40%
For the Hundred Mark Test the timing is 2 hrs whereas for Fifty Mark Test it is 1 hour.
How to download the Admit Cards for the BSF Written Exam ?
- First you have to ensure that you have reached the official Website –
- Search for the links called Paramedical Exam Call Letter.
- Click here and fill the required details.
- The Admit Cards shall appear for you to download.
Some Important Links for you to download your Admit Cards –
Download Nominal Roll of Candidates issued Call Letter for the first Phase of Written Exam.
Download BSF Call Letter
First Phase Written Exam for BSF SMT