Stephen’s College, one of the most reputed colleges of Delhi University has declared its Cut Off to give admission to the aspiring students in various courses for the academic session 2015-16. The cut off for the Admission to English Subject has been overwhelming 99%. The DUs other Colleges’ Cut Off will be announced soon. The Link for checking DU Cut Off is given below.
St Stephen’s spokesperson Mr Karen Gabriel told the reporters,” The Cut off is prepared on the basis of no of applications received by the College. Besides the students’ marks in the qualifying exams are also considered. The seat-to-candidate ratio is 4:1.”
Stephen’s College Subject-wise Cut Off –
- For Commerce students – English Cut off 99%
- For Science Students – 97.75%
- For Humanities – 97.50%
- For English Core – 90%
- English Elective – 85%
Cut off for Economics Subjects for Commerce students – 98.5%
- For Science Students – 97.5%
- For Humanities – 97%
Cut off for Mathematics – 90%
The Cut off For SC Candidates –
- Cut off for English Subject for Commerce – 97%
- For Science – 95.75%
- For Humanities – 95.50%
Cut off for Mathematics Subject for Commerce and Science – 97.25% whereas for Humanities students it is – 96%.
General Category Sanskrit Cut Off –
- For Science and Commerce Students – 75%
- For Humanities students – 96.75%
The Stephen’s Cut off in Philosophy subject is 96.75% for all the steams.
- Physics Cut off for General Category – Above 96%
- Chemistry Cut off for General Category – Above 96%
For SC/ST category Cut off in Physics and Chemistry is – Above 91%
Check other DU Cut Off details –
IF we compare the cut offs of this year with those of last year’s we find that they were higher in English and Economics.
The rest of the cut offs for DU will be announced soon. The students would be able to check them following the steps given below –
- First visit the official website of DU which is http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=ug-admission
- Here find the link DU 2015 Cut Off with the mention of the College.
- Select your College and then subject.
- The Cut off will appear. Check your own cut Off.