The Haryana Govt has today invited applications for the 761 posts of Medical Officers ( HCMS – Group A ) from the eligible candidates to work in various hospitals in the state. It is well-known that the hospitals are reeling under acute shortage of the doctors in the state.
This shortage has caused a lot of inconvenience to the patients across the state as is also disclosed from the news reports in various newspapers. The last date on which the candidates can apply is 1st of July 2015. Read Health Department Recruitment Related Details from below –
Details of the Posts –
- Total no of Posts – Seven Hundred and Sixty One
- Name of the Posts – Medical Officers ( HCMS – Group A )
Category-wise posts –
- For General Candidates – 248 Posts
- For SC – 293 ( Including the backlog category 174 Posts )
- BC- A – 60 Posts
- BC-B – 30 Posts
- Special BC – 30 Posts
- Economically Backward Category ( General ) – 37 ( Including the backlog posts of 07)
- Ex-serviceman Quota Posts – 63 ( Including 33 Posts of backlog )
Selection Procedure –
The selection will take place on the basis of Interview that will commence on July 06. The venue of the Interview is –
Directorate-General, Health Services, Swasthaya Bhawan, Panchkula.
Points to Remember for Medical Officer Recruitment –
- The no of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected. The qualifying degree must be completed at the time of applying for the posts.
- The Interview Roll No and the Schedule shall be available at the official website.
- No separate communication shall take place in future. The candidates are required to visit the official website for information.
How to Apply ?
The candidates need to visit the official website for knowing the Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Fee and other information.
Official Website :
There is the shortage of the doctors in some parts of the state. Only in Rewari District, there are 33 vacant posts of Doctors. The condition in the small areas such as Nahad, Khol, Jaatusana towns is miserable. In cases of emergency, the people have to run to Rewari. So this recruitment may provide relief to the people of such areas.