The Clerk Exam for 20th Nov 2016 ( Morning / Evening Session )by Haryana Staff Selection Commission is over. Now we have started the process of publishing the Answer key with complete solution. Here we thank Diksha one of the examiners for sending us the Complete Question paper. So check your answers from the Complete Answer key ( SET Wise – A/B/C/D) below.
The timing of the exam was 10:30 to 12:00. The candidates had to reach the examination centre by 9:30 a.m. Like other exams by HSSC, there was tight checking. A no of examinees were absent. There was no negative marking. Total Questions were 100.
Most of the questions ( around 40 Questions) were from General Knowledge and Current Affairs such as the Prime Minister of Nepal, against which country Virat Kohli made double century etc. There were around 10 questions from Hindi, 4 to 5 Questions from English and the rest from Reasoning and Maths.
Detailed HSSC CLERK 13th Nov Morning Shift Answer key 2016 @ examweb.in
The medium of the exam was both Hindi and English. Although there were different sets, questions were same but Sr No.
1. Pataudi Town Player – Nawab Mansoor Ali ( Saif Ali’s Father)
2. Haryana Vikas Party Founder – Ch Bansi Lal
3. Fort in Gohana – Prithviraj Chauhan
4. Pt Jasraj born in – Hisar
5. Who wrote Ratnavali ? – Harsha
6. From where did Sir Chhotu Ram obtain his Law Education ?
Answer -Agra College
7. Sheikh Chilli’s Tomb – Thanesar
8. In which year did UNO come in to existence ?
Answer – 24th Oct 1945
HSSC Clerk Solution Key is available now
9. Who is not a judge of the International Court of Justice ?
Answer – K.N. Wanchoo
10. Scientist who first declared that the earth revolves round the sun – Copernicus
11. Most Toxic Gas – Carbon Monoxide
13. David Cup Association – Tennis
14. In which General Election was the ballot paper introduced in India ?
Answer – Doubtful
15. First Law Minister of Independent India ?
Ans – Dr B.R Ambedkar
16. Atom Bomb Dropped on Hiroshima – Aug 6, 1945
17. When did Maharaja of Kashmir sign the Instrument of of Accession with the Govt of India ?
Ans – Oct 26, 1947
18. In Which year did Britain recognize the independence of America ?
Ans – 1783
19. Which imaginary line joins the areas having equal rainfall ?
20. What is the name of the ore from which aluminum is extracted ?
Ans – Bauxite
21. Who holds the Ministry of Industries and Commerce, Environment and Industrial Training in Haryana ?
Ans – Vipul Goyal
22. On which Indian language Lord Macaulay show stringency first of all ?
Answer – Sanskrit
23. Which party received the highest seats in the Vidhan Sabha Election of 1937 ?
Answer – Indian National Congress ( Congress )
24. Where is Govt of Haryana going to develop new industrial township worth 5 billion dollars ?
Ans – Gurgaon ( Sohna, Manesar )
25. Which factory is set up in Bahauli, Panipat ?
Ans – Oil Refinery of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
26. Against which country did Indian Test team captain Virat Kohli become the first Indian Captain to score Double century outside the country?
Answer – Antigua ( West Indies )
26. Newly Elected PM of Nepali ?
Ans – Pushpa Kamal Dahal
27. What per cent of inflation target does the govt have for the next five years?
Answer – 4%
28. The Indian Parliament passed GST Bill recently. This is ———–constitutional amendment bill.
Ans – 122nd
29. First Indian Woman Member of International Olympic Committee on 4th of August 2016 ?
Ans – Nita Ambani
30. When it is 3 pm at Greenwich, what will be the time at a place situated at 45 degree east longitude ?
Ans – Wait ….
English Language Answer key for Clerk Exam 2016
31. Correct spelling word – Normalcy
32. Appropriate preposition – He would fly —to—–the door with helping precipitation.
33. The honeymoon period of the govt is over. Here honeymoon period stands for –
Ans – Grace Period
34. His speeches were insipid. Opposite of insipid here.
Answer – Lively
35. One word substitution – A person who has unusual or remarkable abilities – prodigy
Hindi Portion Answer key
36. चिकना घड़ा – बेशर्म
37. पृथ्वीराज रासो के लेखक – चंदबरदाई
38. जहाँ कोई दूसरा न हो – एकांत
39. नीलकंठ में समास – बहुब्रीहि
40.अंधकार का विलोम – प्रकाश
41. अनाथ का विलोम – सनाथ
42. शुद्ध शब्द – गृहिणी
43. On which date Haryana Govt launched the Cattle Insurance Scheme ( Pashudhan Bima Yojana )
Answer – 29th July 2016
44. At which place the West Yamuna Canal is carved from river Yamuna ?
Ans – Tajewala ( Huthnikund Barrage)
45. Where did first ever Sainik School of Haryana come in to existence ?
Ans – Kunjpura
46. The largest holy lake of Haryana which is covered from all four sides with masonry work – Brahma Sarovar
47. Name the last king of Ballabhgarh, who showed bravery in independence war of 1857 – Nahar Singh
48. Largest Cattle Farm in Haryana – Hisar
49. Surajkund was constructed by Tomar King in Haryana .
50. हिंदी भाषा शब्द का मूल स्रोत – संस्कृत
51. पाक्षिक के लिए कौन सा वाक्यांश ठीक है – पंद्रह दिन में एक बार होने वाला
52. हिंदी में प्रत्येक वर्ण के अंतिम वर्ण का उच्चारण स्थान क्या होता है – तालु
53. From which state did the PM launch Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana on May 1st, 2016 ?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
54. Water as a resource – Cyclic resource
55. Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctuary – Assam
56. Recommendation of Hunter’s Commission – Gradual withdrawal of state support from higher education
57. Where did Parliamentary form of Govt first evolve ?
Answer – Britain
58. Largest living bird on the earth – ostrich
59. Name the part becomes modified as the tusk of elephant – Second Incisor
60. The phenomenon of light associated with the appearance of blue color of the sky is – Scattering
61. Name the element which is used for vulcanizing rubber – Sulphur
62. Second waves with frequency greater than 20000 Hz is – Ultrasonic
63. Land-locked state is Bihar.
64. Southern most latitude of mainland of India – 8 degree 4′ N Latitude
65. Golf Ground of Aravalli – Faridabad
66. The most important structure found at Mohenjo-Daro – Great Bath
67. Name the language in which Vedas were composed – Sanskrit
68. Which word does not belong to others – Bud
69. Yard is to inch as quart is to – Ounce
70. QPO, NML, KJI, ——, EDC-
Answer – HGF
71. 9, 11, 33, 13, 15, 33, 17, 19, 33
72. Wright Brothers invented – Aeroplane
73. A body floats in water at 4 degree c, if temperature reaches 100 degree c, then the body –
Answer – Have no change in its position
75. Organ affected by Trachoma – Eyes
76 – Human Cells contain – 46 Chromosomes
77. Find the HCF of 2 square X 3 Sq X …..
Ans – 126
78. [ a/b] …….
Ans – x = 4.5
79. A dog takes 3 leaps ….
Ans – 9.5
80. Ration between width and length of our national flag – 2:3
81. Spokes in the chakra ( Wheel) of flag – 24
82. India became the member of IMF in – 1945
83. Which authority issues one rupee note and one-rupee coin ?
Ans – Govt of India
84. First Local Newspaper published in —–
Ans – Bengali
85. Oxygen : Burn :: Carbon dioxide : extinguish
86. Missing Term – MRW
87. Due to reduction of 25%…….
Answer – Rs 1
88. The average of 30 students ……
Ans – 40
89. IF ( a/b) x-1 ……
Ans – x = 2
90. Alfred purchases an old scooter ……
Ans – 5 5/11 %
To be continued ………
We shall return every 30 minutes with more Solution. Keep visiting us for Haryana Clerk Exam Answer key. If you find any answer doubtful or wrong you share that with us through the comment box below.
Official Answer key for Clerk Nov/ Dec Exams 2016
The official answer key for Clerk Screening Test Set wise both Morning / Evening Session shall be available at the official website of HSSC.
Here you will have to visit the Result link where you shall find the name of the post with Exam Description such as date/ advt no. Click here and download the pdf file. You can check your answers.
If you find any error in any of them, you can submit your responses at the given link by the stipulated period.
For official answer key information you click here.
WE shall be able to tell you the Expected Cut Off Marks later after all the exams. Till then keep sharing your marks with us for the purpose.
Attention – Some candidates want to know expected cut off category-wise. However it’s too early to say anything on it. Please wait till the last clerk exam takes place in Dec 2016.