This is the good news that those who wish to get jobs in the Govt sector under Textile Ministry have published the Job Notification for the Sixteen Posts of Assistants. The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the said posts till 21st of July, 2015.
But it doesn’t mean that a lot of days are left, you feel lazy about filling the Application Forms. But it is also necessary to read all instructions and details before filling your Applications for the jobs. The details of the Textile Ministry Recruitment Notification are given below –
- Name of the Posts – Assistant
- Total No of Posts – Sixteen
- Last Date of Apply – The candidates can apply only by 21st of July 2015 till 5:00 pm. Beyond the last date no application shall be submitted.
The candidates need to be graduate in any of the streams from any of the recognized universities or colleges.
How to Apply ? – Six Steps
- The first thing you have to do is to reach the official website – http://www.texmin.nic.in/
- Here search for the Assistant Job Applications.
- Fill the application carefully.
- Submit it.
- Pay the fee as per demanded in the Recruitment Notice given at the official website.
- Take out the print of the Application.
Industries/Sectors that come under the ambit of Textile Ministry –
- Cotton Sector
- Jute Sector
- Wool and Woolen Sector
- Technical Textiles
- Education ( Textiles/ Fashion)
- Research and Development etc
Best of luck for your career in Textiles Industry.