National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd ( NTPC ) has released the Admit Card for the Diploma Trainee March 13th 2016 Written Exam at its recruitment Related Portal. The direct link for NTPC Call Letters are being provided below. But you are suggested to read the Admit Card and Exam Related information from below –
Check Diploma Trainee Written Exam Details –
- The Written test as is mentioned earlier is scheduled to be held on 13/03/2016 ( Sunday). The exam shall take place in two mediums namely Hindi and English. The choice was to be filled at the time of filling the application form. The candidates can’t change the medium of examination now.
- The Test shall contain two parts viz Part 1 and Part 2. The Part 1 shall consist Knowledge Based Questions aimed to check the knowledge test of the candidates. The maximum marks for this paper shall be 70 marks with 70 questions. The Paper 2 shall have 50 questions from English, Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning.
- The candidates must be cautious regarding attempting the questions as there is the provision of Negative Marking with 1/4 mark shall be deducted for any wrong answer.
- The NTPC Cut off shall be prepared separately for each of the papers.
- Exam Centre for Diploma Trainee shall not be changed in any circumstances as it was their own choice at the time of filling the application forms.
- But NTPC can consider any change in the exam centre depending upon the response of the examinees to the concerned exam centre.
Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card now –
Now the time has come to download the Admit Card for the said exam. You can click here for direct downloading your Admit Card. You will have to fill your Registration No and Date of Birth carefully. After filling them submit them.
Your Call Letter shall be available. Even if you have some problem in downloading your Exam Admission card, you can contact on the given Phone Nos. along with the email.
- Syllabus for Electrical Trade
- Mechanical Trade
- Civil Trade
- Syllabus for C & I
Note – The Syllabus shall open in the pdf file. It may take a couple of seconds
Best of Luck for your exam.