Central Board of School Education ( CBSE ) releases the Answer keys for the National Eligibility Test that was held on 10th of July 2016 for as many as 84 Subjects at around 89 Selected centres very soon at its familiar portal – cbsenet.nic.in. The direct links for checking the Answer keys are also provided below.
CBSE holds this one of the most prestigious exams for making thousands of candidates eligible for the Lectureships ( Asst Professors ) in the colleges and Universities. The Candidates can also go for the research Work after cracking NET.
They are offered Ph.D course for the Research Work. So the aspirants have options for clearing Junior Research Fellow in case they wish to pursue the Research Work or to clear only NET if they wish to go to the teaching work.But it is imperative to mention here that the exam is one of the toughest and the examinees have perspire to get through it.
This is one of the toughest exams in the country. The candidates have to prepare some general subjects other than the Specific Subjects. The next stage is reached once the candidates clear the first level of exam.
The NET for Srinagar ( Jammu and Kashmir) was cancelled for uncertain time due to some unavoidable conditions. The next date shall be informed later.
Check UGC NET Answer key for July 2016
There is a great passion among the youngsters to clear NET. Previously it was held by UGC but now-a-days it is held by CBSE. This is just the Qualifying exam which is necessary to enter the job sector in the Higher Education.
There are three papers in all – Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. The First two papers are of 100-100 marks and the third paper is of 150 marks. The UR Candidates need to secure minimum 40, 40 and 75 marks respectively whereas SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates need to secure 35, 35, 60 marks respectively.
If the candidates find some objections in the Answer key, it can be challenged in the due period. WE shall update the post with Related links and objection related links later.
You will have to submit your Password and Application No before login it.
The candidates can check the Answer keys from the following links
CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Answer Keys
June 2015 NET Solved Paper –
Some solved Questions of NET Paper 1
Which of the following is highest level of Cognitive Ability ?
Ans – 4 – Evaluating
2. Which of the following factor impact teaching ?
Ans – 3- Socio-economic background of teachers and students
3. Which of the following statements regarding teaching aids are correct ?
Ans – 2 – A, B and C i.e. they help in retaining concepts for longer period / they help students learn better / they make teaching learning process interesting
4. Techniques used by teacher to teach include –
Ans – 2- A, B, C, D i.e. Lecture, Interactive Lecture, Group Work, Self-study
5. Achievements tests are commonly used for the purpose of ?
Ans – 4- Assessing the amount of learning after teaching.
6. A good teacher is one who
Ans -4- inspires a student to learn.
7. Which of the following statements regarding the meaning of Research are correct ?
Ans – 4
8. A good thesis writing should involve –
Ans – 2
9. Jean Piaget gave a theory of cognitive development of humans on the basis of his –
Ans – 1 – Fundamental Research
10. Male and Female students perform equally well in the numerical aptitude test – this statement includes a –
Ans – 2-null hypothesis
11. The conclusions/findings of which type of research can not be generalize to other situations ?
Ans – 3- Experimental Research
12. Which of the following steps are required to design a questionnaire ?
Ans – 2- a, c and d.
The answer of the rest of the questions shall be uploaded very soon at the same page. So keep visiting us. Thanks.