Current Affairs for 19th and 20th of August –
- Who is the newly selected Pm of Sri Lanka ?
- Ranil Wickremesinghe
- FTII stands for –
- Film and Televsion Institute of India
- Who is the Chairman of FTII ?
- Gajendra Chauhan
- OROP Stands for –
- One Rank One Pension
- Which court made it compulsory for the Politicians and Bureaucrats to send their children in Govt schools ?
- Allahabad High Court.
Current Affairs for 18th of August –
- Which is the world’s only Zero Carbon city ?
- Masdar, UAE.
- Who is UAE’s Crown Prince ?
- Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Anirban Lahiri belongs to –
- Which sport does Jeev Milkha belong to –
Current Affairs for 17th of August –
- Which Badminton Player won the Bronze medal in the World Badminton Championship ?
- Saina Nehwal
- Who defeated Saina in the said match ?
- Wang Yihan
- Which game does Chain Singh belong to ?
- Rifle shooting
- What World record did Rahane make playing against Sri Lanka ?
- Taking eight catches in a Test Match.
Current Affairs Questions for 16th of August –
- Who has been made the New CEO of Google ?
- Sunder Pichai.
- What is the new parent company of Google ?
- Who is the CEO of Alphabet ?
- Larry Page.
- Who is the President of Alphabet ?
- Sergey Brin.
- NIA Stands for –
- National Investigation Agency.
- Who has been nominated for Rajiv Khel Ratna Awards ?
- Sania Mirza.
- GST stands for –
- Goods and Service Tax
Check the next update later.
Pages 1 2