Haryana Skill Development Dept 2017 Online Application against ITI recruitment advt 9/2017
Haryana Staff Selection Commission ( HSSC) has invited online Applications for the various Posts for Skill Development Department. So it's a big opportunity for the eligible youngsters to grab it. Get all details regarding the starting and concluding date of applying along with Fee related information.
The Notification for the Recruitment came out on 9th of August against the advertisement no 9/2017. Most of these posts are re-advertised.
The Chairman, HSSC, Sh Bharat Bhushan Bharti, shared the news that online procedure for these 1399 various posts shall begin on 21st August 2017. The eligible candidates can apply till 20th Sept 2017 ( 11:59 pm). The last date for depositing the fee shall be 25th of Sept 2017 ( 11:59 pm).
Check some of the major posts included in this Recruitment ( Mostly related with ITI)-
- 119 Posts - Computer Instructors
- 122 Posts - Computer Operators
- 22 Posts - Craft Instructor ( Women)
- 23 Posts - English Language Teacher
- 52 post of Craft Instructor Draughtsman Civil
- 33 posts - Craft Instructor Machinist and so on.
Age Criteria for the Posts -
For most of them the age criteria is 17-42.
Educational Qualification -
As for the educational qualification, it is different for different posts. However some common qualification is Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit. See the detailed advt below for complete information.
Fee Structure -
- For General Category Candidates - Rs 150/-
- Female Residents of Haryana - Rs 75/-
- For SC/ BC/ EBPG Male Candidates - Rs 35/-
- and For SC/ BC/ EBPG Female Candidates - Rs 18/-
- But for Physically Challenged and Ex-serviceman there are no charges.
Mode of Payment - e-banking challan or Net Banking. Those who have already applied needn't pay fee again. Their fee shall be adjusted.
How to apply for Skill Development Department Posts ?
- First on the day of online registration commencement, visit the official website or click here.
- Choose your Post at the Recruitment Link.
- Fill all the details.
- Attach files containing details about you and fee receipt.
- Take out its print.
- Keep one copy with you.
- For latest information, you need to wait for 21/08/2017.
About the Skill Development Mission -
It's aim is to empower poor and educated persons for gainful employment by making them efficient in the fields of their interest.