Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Council ( JEECUP ) has declared the JEECUP Result for the session 2016-17 to give numerous applicants the admission to various Polytechnic Institutions /Colleges in the state. First of all the whole team of examweb congratulates the successful candidates who could clear the JEECUP 2016.
Now the second step for the admission will begin and that is the counseling. But before we proceed it is imperative to inform you that the govt has decided to increase 10% seats from the existing seats to give more chances to the aspirants.
About the Seats and No of Polytechnic Colleges in UP
There are around 461 seats for 1,38,367 seats in the first year. There are Three Thirty five Private Colleges, One Hundred and Three Govt Colleges besides others.
The candidates shall have to undergo the following five phases for the selection :
Phase 1 : Registration
Phase 2 : e-challan
Phase 3 : Entrance Test
Phase 4 : To fill choice for Institution and Course
Phase 5 : Locking of the Choice
How to do Registration or fill the e-challan ?
The candidates are required to go to first of all the official website : Here search for the link you desire such as Registration or e-challan. Fill the details required.
The Counseling Process for Admission to Polytechnic Colleges :
- There shall be the three phases for which Counseling schedule shall be announced later. The details regarding the JEECUP will be communicated through newspapers, journals, or it can be obtained from the JEECUP’s official websites.
- The candidates will have to pay the Counseling Fee of Rs 305/- through any of the branches of PNB. Besides the receipt the candidates will receive the transaction ID.
- The candidates will have to get their documents regarding Reservation or Other Relaxation and JEECUP Pass Certificate checked from the Help Centres made for the purpose. After their documents are verified, the candidates will receive their Digital Token ( Key ) from the official website. The candidates will also get the Pin either from the website or at the mobile.
- Then with the help of the Pin or the Roll No, the candidates will have to log in to the official website of JEECUP. Here the candidates will be asked to change the Pin. Then the candidates will have to supply with the options of Institution or Course. The candidates will be allowed to change their options before the last date. The options will not be allowed to be changed after the last date.
- Then the software will automatically prepare the merit as per the marks obtained in JEECUP Result and Reservation. The college or the course shall be allotted to the candidates as per the merit.
- Note : The candidates need not pay the security money which was asked by the Private Polytechnic Colleges.
Important Instructions for JEECUP Counseling 2016:
- IF the candidates don’t possess the minimum required eligibility or if their JEECUP Result has not been declared by the date of counseling shall not be considered eligible for it.
- The candidates are required to bring the attested photocopies of the original documents on the basis of which the admission will take place.
- The counseling fee shall not be refunded.
JEECUP Counseling Schedule :
The first counseling may begin from 1st of June to 7th of June 2016. For complete schedule click here.
Official Websites for JEECUP Counseling Call Letter :