Kangra Centralize Cooperative Bank ( KCCB ) Himachal Pradesh shall soon declare the Result for the Posts of Clerk, Assistant Manager, Computer Operator, Jr. Computer Programmer to work in various branches of the bank. There was the Recruitment notice owing to which a no of applications were received and a Written test was to be organized.
Please Note - This post is subject to changes as per the latest schedules. We shall make inevitable changes only after the written exams.
We are pleased to announce that HPBOSE has declared the Group 3 and Group 4 July Exam Result. Download it from ahead.
The Exam shall place on 08.7.2017 and 09.07.2017 at 192 centres of the State in two shifts. The admit cards for it may be out 15 days ahead of the exam schedule i.e. towards the end of June 2017.
KCCB Recruitment Exam Result 2017
Kangra Centralize Cooperative Bank is one of the cooperative banks of Himachal Pradesh. The bank was established in 1920 when Palampur, Indora and Nanaon Banks were amalgamated. KCCB has given this responsibility of recruiting and holding the recruitment exam to the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
The KCCB Job Notification for about 216 posts of Clerk (Grade IV), Assistant Manager (Gr. III) and Computer Operator (Gr. IV) posts was released a few months ago. The merit shall be based on the basis of the Written Exam and then further procedure.
Check the no of posts along with their nos and categories –
- Grade 3 Asst Manager – Twenty One
- Jr Computer Programmer (Grade 3 ) – Eight
- Grade 3 Clerk (General Public/ Direct Recruitment) – One Hundred and Fifteen
- Grade 3 Clerk ( Against 80% Quota from PACS Trained Secretary) – Forty Three
- Against 20% Quota from Employee of Other Cooperative Society (Grade 4 Clerk )– Eleven
- Computer Operator (Grade 4 )– Eighteen
As the candidates look much curious to know their Bank result, the candidates can follow the given steps to ensure their reach to the result.
How you can get access to your KCCB Written Exam Result 2017 -
- Visit the Official Website of the board www.hpbose.org
- Click on the links KCC Bank Result with the name of the posts.
- Fill your roll no and other details.
- After the result the merit list shall be prepared District Wise.
- You are suggested to visit this page on regular basis till the result is out.
Check your Result & Cut Off from here.
You can also tap this link to reach your KCCB Dec. 20 Result
Something about Previous Year's Result -
The result was late beyond limit. As per the official sources, the Kangra Centralize Cooperative Bank Clerk/Officer Result may be out soon any time. So be in frequent touch with us for any of the result updates.
Earlier the exam date was 22.11.2015 and then it was rescheduled on 06.12.2015. The HPBOSE had made as many as 192 centres in the state to hold the exam successfully.
Now as the exam is done.The candidates are in search of KCCB 2017 Result. The Result shall be uploaded at the official website www.hpbose.org very soon. As per our resources the Clerk/Officer/ Result may be declared after 15th of July 2017.