Rajasthan Public Service Commission ( RPSC ) the biggest constitutional Body of the Desert State to do the recruitment related functions viz publishing the advertisements for various posts for various departments, preparing strategy for their smooth and successful culmination by conducting the exams and interviews and then declaring the final results. Check October 4th 2016 Answer key both Official and unofficial from ahead.
Recently RPSC has conducted Recruitment Written Exam for Junior Accountants on 4th of October with approximately more than 50,000 examinees making to the examination centers.
After the Exam, the candidates have fixed their eyes on the Exam Result. Dear RPSC Examinees, the Result takes a bit longer in being prepared as the no of the examinees is high and scrutiny is observed while preparing it in order to avoid any error related with it. So the candidates can measure their Exam Performance through the RPSC Answer keys till the RPSC Actual Result is declared.
The Answer key shall be available as per the Question Paper Sets. The candidates need to submit their exact Paper Code to get the right answers. The Official Answer key date may be 10th or 11th of October. After that the commission shall release he JA Result 2016
Check your RPSC 2016 Junior Accountant Answer Keys from here.
You can also read some questions from last year Jr Accountant Exam Paper
Some Solved Questions for RPSC Jr Accountant Exam held on 2nd of August 2015 –
- Question no – 26 – One who dies for a noble cause is called a —– Martyr
- Q – 29 – Synonym of Accord is – Agreement
- Ques – 30 – Antonym of Polite is – Rude
- Q – 31 – Antonym of Relentless is – Yielding
- Ques – 32 – They rested when evening came.
- The underlying part is an adverb clause.
- Q – 33 – That he is to blame, is beyond doubt.
- The underlying part is a Noun Clause.
- Q- 34 – The umbrella ‘ with a broken handle ‘ is mine. The underline part is an –
- The Adjective Phrase.
Check RPSC Solved Questions from Paper 1 and 2
- Q – 45 – The teacher told the boys that honesty was the best policy.
- – honesty is the best …
- Q – 49 – ” Fetch me a glass of water,” he said to Ravi.
- He asked Ravi to fetch him a glass of water.
- Q- 50 – Somebody has eaten all the biscuits.
- All the biscuits have been eaten.
Some Questions from RPSC Paper 2
- Which of the following is not the part of inflation ?
- War time inflation
- Which of the following was the main objective of Eleventh Five Year Plan of India ?
- To achieve high and inclusive growth.
- Which of the following is the maximum import item in India ?
- Food Products
- NABARD is –
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
We shall update this post with some more questions when we come across them. You can share the questions and answers with us by writing them in the comment box below.
RPSC JA 2016 Exam Analysis –
After downloading their Rajasthan Public Service Commission Admit Cards, the examinees took the exam. It was like other Recruitment Exams was the Objective Type Exam. There were the following contents of the exam – General Hindi, General English, General Knowledge regarding Rajasthan State , Basic Maths, Basic Principles of Computer, Basic Science.
There were 150 Questions for 450 marks with each question carrying 3 Marks. The questions were strictly from the prescribed syllabus. So the aspirants who had poured hard work for this Exam, can feel relaxed when they found the questions from their preparation list. ( we shall update this post with latest exam analysis soon )
Now time to check your RPSC Answer Sheet with Solution from below –
The successful candidates of the exam must be ready for the RPSC Mains Exam that would be of held soon. There shall be the following subjects for the Mains – Accounts Exam, Indian Economics , Rajasthan Service Rules, GF and AR, Book Keeping and Accounts Business System. The Answer Keys for the Preliminary Exam can give you enough idea of your Expected Marks and you can initiate your Preparation for the Second Exam.
Official Website for RPSC Answer key and Result –