Situation Vacant in Uttrakhand Revenue Department – Apply for Lekhpal and Patwari Posts – Check Details below – Thanks
This is extremely a welcome news for hundreds of thousands of youngsters of this most ethereal Hilly State Uttrakhand that the State Govt has opened a Job Bag as the Revenue Department has invited applications for 1644 Posts of Lekhpals and Patwaris for various districts.
IF we segregate these posts, the distribution goes like this – 1206 Posts for Patwari and the remaining 428 Posts for Lekhpals ( Accountants ). The Posts are divided district-wise with highest no of Posts have come for Almora District. For both the posts, it is necessary for the candidates to be graduates in any of the streams.
The minimum age for UK Patwari and Accountant Posts is same as it is 21 whereas the maximum age for both the posts vary as for the former it is 28 and for the latter it is 35. The Interested and Eligible candidates will have to pay Fee Rs 300 ( General and OBC ) and for SC/ST Candidates it is Rs. 150. The Applications duly filled must be submitted by 10th of November 2015.
Check the Complete Schedule for Uttarakhand Patwari and Lekhpal Recruitment 2015 –
- Starting Date for UK Application Submission – 05-10-2015
- Concluding Date for Application Submission – 10-11-2015
- Date of Issuance of Exam admit Cards – 30-11-2015
- Date of Physical Test – 15-12-2015 and 20-12-2015
- Date of Written Test – 27-12-2015
- Date of declaration of Patwari and Lekhpal Written exam result – 15-01-2016
- Date of Document Test and Medical Verification – 15-02-2016
- Date of Commencing of Training – 01-03-2015
Official Website for more details and applying online for the said posts – http://go.uk.gov.in/