Welcome to apply for Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Engineer/ SDO (AE), UDC Posts – Total Posts – Six Hundred and Five – Check HSEB Recruitment Related Details –
Haryana State Electricity Board has invited applications from the interested and eligible people of the state to apply for the under given posts for which the Notification has begun on 11th of July 2015 and the last date is 10th of August 2015. The Advt Notification came through the Advt No HPU/ Part-I/2015 and HPU/ Part-II/2015.
The Posts shall be filled through Haryana Power Utilities (HPU). The Haryana Electricity Department is one of the biggest departments of the state. To ensure the smooth functioning of the department, it has been divided in to divisions.
Millions of employees – technical and non-technical- work under it in various capacities. The dept needs more employees to cope the increased burden. This ongoing recruitment is the outcome of this increasing demand.
Check the details of the posts –
Total Posts – 605
- Jr Engineer ( JE ) – Two Hundred and Eighty Eight
- Asst Engineer ( AE ) – One Hundred and Ninety
- Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC) – One Hundred and Twenty Seven
Selection Procedure –
There shall be the Written Exam followed by the Interview. The Exam shall be of 90 marks with 10 marks’ interview. It is note-worthy that this is new selection criteria by the Khattar-led BJP Govt to ensure transparent Recruitment in the state which is marred by corruption in the job related matters.
Haryana Electricity Board JE Posts –
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 192 Posts
- JE (Civil) – 69 Posts
- JE ( IT) as per the cadre of JE Electrical – 27 Posts
Pay Scale for Jr Engineers – 9300-34800 + 3800 Grade Pay.
Application Fee for Haryana Bijli Board Jr Engineer –
- General Male Candidates – 150/-
- General Female Candidates – 75/-
- SC/ BC/ ST/ Special BC/ EBP (G) belonging to Haryana – 35/- (Male), 18/- (Female)
- PWD candidates – Exempted from paying any fee.
Age as on 12th August 2015 – 18 years or above.
Assistant Engineer & Upper Division Clerk posts–
- AE (SDO) Electrical – One Hundred and Eighteen
- AE/ SDO (Mechanical) – Sixteen
- AE Instrumentation – Four
- AE (IT) – Twenty Nine
- AE Electronics – Seven
- AE Civil – Sixteen
- UDC – One Hundred and Twenty Seven
Qualification – The candidates must possess B.Tech for AE and BCA, B.Tech for UDC ( For more refer the link given below).
Important Links –