This is the admission season in various prestigious colleges of India. So the students who wish to take admission to various Degrees and Diplomas must read the following information. We are providing you College-wise Admission Process, Fee and Eligibility Criteria.
2019-2020 Session –
ISB Hyderabad –
The full form is Indian School of Business. The name of the course is – Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives ( PGPMEX ). The Admission Deadline is 30th of November. The Selection to this course shall take place on the basis of Qualifying Exam and Experience.
Eligibility for Admission to ISB –
- Bachelor Degree in any of the Streams or CA/CS/ICWA. Besides minimum 10 years Working Experience.
Fee Structure –
- The Fee for getting Admission to PGPMEX is around Rs 31 lakh. IN IIM Bangalore it is around Rs 23 lakh.
SIMC Pune Admission 2019-2020 –
Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication has invited applications for MBA Communication Management Course. The Online Admissions have been invited by 19th of December. The Selection shall take place on the basis of Aptitude Test, Group discussion and Interview that will be held on 20th of December.
- Eligibility Criteria –
For this course the candidates need to have Bachelor Degree in any of the Streams with 50% marks whereas for the SC/ST candidates it is 45%.
Admission Starts in Prestigious Colleges of India
- The Admission fee for MBA course is Rs 3,85,000 per annum. Additional Rs 50,000 will have to be paid at the time of Admission.
IISWBM Kolkata Admission 2019-2020 Alert –
Indian Institute of Welfare and Business Management Kolkata has invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates for Chain Supply Management PG Diploma Course. For this course the deadline will end on ……
- The aspirants must be bachelor in any of the streams. Preference will be given to the experienced in the same area.
- The Tuition Fee is Rs 75,000.
NIRD Hyderabad –
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj has released notification for PGDM Course for which the last date is 31st of October. The Entrance Test shall take place on 15th of November.
- The Admission fee is Rs 1,50,000.
Indira Gandhi National Udan Academy Raibarely Admission 2019-2020-
IGRUA has opened admission for Commercial Licence Pilot Course for 100 Seats. The deadline for applying is 25th of October. The Admission is based on the Online Entrance Test, Interview and Aptitude Test.
- The Training Fee for Commercial License Pilot Course is Rs 32,50,000.
Best of luck for your career. For more information regarding Admissions, Jobs keep visiting us.