Read about Career / Scope of MBA ( International Business ) - Check Best Institutes
All the countries are inviting foreign companies to invest in their lands. So this is the age of Multinational Corporations ( MNCs ) that know no boundaries. Such organizations need youngsters who are experts in International Business as they have to deal with other countries.
Even the local companies have their businesses and need experts in the same. Besides, there are others which are expanding their businesses and also require MBAs in the same trade.
Scope of Candidates with MBA in International Business -
The candidates with the said degree can get the following jobs -
1. He can become a Management Analyst or consultant. His job is to help in enhancing the business of the concerned firms besides promoting it.
2. The candidates can get jobs as managers in the following capacities - Sales, Administrative Service, Business Development etc. As a sales manager, his job is to promote and record the sale of the respective firm. Administrative Service Manager provides services / assistance to the companies regarding administration. In a way, the main work of all these MBAs is to prepare strategy to promote the respective businesses.
3. Other job is of International Trader. There are firms, banks etc that employee such people. Their job is to facilitate the international business by giving advice to the corporate clients.
Institutes for doing MBA in International Business -
- Panjab University Chandigarh
- Symbiosis, Bangalore
- Garden City University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Noida
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
- SIIB, Hyderabad
- Fore School of Management, Qutab Institutional Area, Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
Besides, there are many institutes and universities that offer similar or a bit different MBA course. You can find more using Google Search.
If there is any institute that offers MBA ( International Business), please share its name with us. It may benefit other visitors of this page.
Thanks for your visit.