BSF Ministerial 157 Posts ( Male/Female) Admit Card/ Exam Date info are available at the links below –
To boost up the Recruitment Drive, the Border Security Forces had released the Notification 2016-17 for total One Hundred and Fifty Seven Posts. The posts were-
- Assistant Sub Inspector ( Steno)
- Head Constable ( Min)
The qualification for these posts were 10+2 from the affiliated board.
As the part of selection there were the following tests-
The Selection Procedures for these BSF Posts shall be as follows –
Two Phases –
First Phase – Written Exam
|Name of the Posts||Exam Date|
|ASI Steno||16th of April 2017|
|HC Min||23rd April 2017|
Second Phase – 10 times successful candidates for HC Ministerial and 30 Times ASI Steno in the Written Test shall face Phase II.
It will include –
- PST ( Physical Standard/Measurement Test)
- Shorthand Speed Test ( ASI Steno)
- Typing Speed Test( Head Constable Ministerial)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Skill Test for ASI Steno Posts-
Typing Speed Test for BSF HC Ministerial –
The candidates must reach the Examination Hall Along with BSF Paramedical Staff Exam Admit Cards as no entry shall be allowed if they come without them. The Admit Cards for BSF Recruitment Exam destined to be held on 06-09-2015 shall also be sent through postcard. The candidates can check their names and Roll No from the list provided below through the links.
Download BSF Admit Card for ASI Steno/ HC Min
The Admit Card for the Sept Exam shall consist of the following information –
- Your Roll No
- Name of the Examination Centre.
The invigilator checks all the information available to him. So there should be the resemblance between the information in the Admit Cards and the documents the examiner keeps.
A brief Description of the BSF Exam –
- For SI, ASI, HC, CT ( Dresser ) there shall be one Paper of 100 Marks.
- For CT ( Peon ) and CT ( Masalchi ) there shall be one paper of 50 Marks.
The candidates need to obtain minimum Qualifying marks-
- For General and OBC candidates it is – 45%
- For SC and ST Category it is – 40%
For the Hundred Mark Test the timing is 2 hrs whereas for Fifty Mark Test it is 1 hour.
How to download the Admit Cards for the BSF Written Exam ?
- First you have to ensure that you have reached the official Website – http://bsf.nic.in/
- Search for the links called Paramedical Exam Call Letter.
- Click here and fill the required details.
- The Admit Cards shall appear for you to download.