Kendriyan Vidyalaya Sangathan ( KVS ) keeps releasing the job Notification for the Recruitment 2017-2018 of huge no of posts of Vice Principal, Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers, Primary Teachers and Non-teaching Staff to work in various branches of KVS in India. Read about some latest Job Notification.
For PGTs the candidates are required to possess any PG degree along with B.Ed from any of the recognized universities of the country. And for For the post of TGT the candidates must have Graduation with B.Ed degree, the candidates having PG Degree are given preference. For the Educational Qualification, Age Criteria etc for all these posts, you are advised to refer to the Official Notification.
Note – So far there is no Recruitment Notice. Still, the candidates can expect some notification related with jobs very soon. There is much demand of the teachers in the Schools under the Sangathan.
KVS 2017 Recruitment –
Total Posts – 6205
Name of the Posts – PGT/PRT/TGT/ Principal/ Clerk etc
The Selection process is still on. The interview schedule is going on for most of the posts.
How can for these KVS posts be applied for 2017-2018?
- There is the need to make first attempt to visit the official website : www.kvsangathan.nic.in or http://jobapply.in/kvs/
- Check what’s new there ?
- You shall find the KVS Online Application with the name of the posts.
- Click on the desired link.
- Fill the details with utmost care.
- Take out its print as well.
Check the name and no of the Posts from below – ( Old Recruitment)
Officer Cadre and Non-teaching Posts :
Vice Principal : 30 Posts ( Post Code 5 )
Finance Officer Grade B : 01 Post ( Code 6)
Assistant Grade B : 75 Posts ( Code 7)
Upper Division Clerk : 153 Posts ( Code 8)
Lower Division Clerk : 312 Posts
Hindi Translator : 05
Stenographer : 08
Name of PGTs among with the Subjects :
PGT English : 45 Posts ( Code 15 )
PGT Hindi : 20 Posts ( Code 16)
Post Graduate Teacher Physics : 38 Posts ( Code 17 )
PGT Chemistry : 30 Posts ( Code 18 )
PGT Commerce : 68 Posts ( Code 19 )
Economics : 32 Posts
PGT Maths : 28
PGT Biology : 36
History : 30
PGT Geography : 21
PGT Computer Science : 39
Name of the TGT Posts along with the subjects :
English : Posts 72 ( Code 25 )
Hindi : Posts 67 ( Code 26 )
SS : Posts 59 ( Code 27 )
Science : Posts 61 ( Code 28 )
Sanskrit : Posts 62
Physical Education : 117
AE : 60
WE : 86
Miscellaneous Posts :
Primary Teachers : 2566
Librarian : 74
PRT Music : 73
Important details regarding KVS Recruitment :
- The process of applying for these posts has begun from 23rd of May 2015 and will finish on 22nd of June 2015
- Candidate having Indian Citizenship are liable to apply for these posts.
- Applications are invited only online.
- Exam shall be held in 30 chosen cities and Delhi NCR.
- Fee for Vice Principal and Finance Officer : Rs 1200/-
- For teaching and non-teaching posts : Rs 750/-
Click here for KVS Online Registration/ Application
Official website for KVS Recruitment Related Information.
Details of the post :
|Blog Post||KVS Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date of Online Process||Soon
|Concluding Date of Online Process||–|
Jaan bohani results class 6
Bhupdevpur jnvs entrance exam 9 la result dekhana hai raigarh cg
Result of Navadaya exams
To be out very soon. Expected in the middle of June 2018.