Read Details about Food Corporation of India ( FCI ) Recruitment 2015 from below –
FCI keeps requiring the eligible people for the various jobs from time to time. There are posts from the Food Inspectors to Clerks, Accountants. Every year thousands of young candidates apply for these posts.
This time too Food Corporation of India has released Notification for the Twenty Two Posts (for which the details are being provided below) on 12th of July 2015. The Online Registration for these posts shall commence on 14.07.2015 and the last date for applying is 14.08.2015.
The last date on which the candidates can submit their Application fee is 21st of August 2015. The candidates are advised to read the complete details in the notification and then apply for the posts. We have provided adequate information for the said Recruitment below.
The Details of FCI Posts 2015 –
|PostCode||Name of the posts||Max Age for the posts||Total Vacancy|
|A||Asst GM (General Adm.)||30||04|
Note : The age should be considered as on 1st of August 2015.
Qualification Criteria for these posts –
- AGM – The aspirants must have PG Degree with 55% or ACA/ AICWA/ ACS or Law Degree.
- For the posts of AGM Accounts – Candidates must have ACA/ ACS/ AICWA
- For the Posts of AGM Law – The candidates must possess full time Degree in Law with 5 years’ experience as a Lawyer.
- MO – The aspirants must carry MBBS Degree with 3 years’ experience.
Method to Apply Online –
- The candidates will first go to the official website of FCI www.fcijobsportal.com
- Before filling Online Application, read the instruction from the link below. Check the details regarding signature, documents uploading and more.
- Open the link named Online Applications.
- Fill the Application Form carefully.
- Then Download E Challan Form and deposit your Application fee as per your category.
- Take out the print of the application.
- Read the instruction from here.
Read from here FCI Online Registration 2015.