Jobs under Health Department in 2018 and 2019
The Haryana Govt has today invited applications for various posts of Medical Officers from the eligible candidates to work in various hospitals in the state. It is well-known that the hospitals are reeling under acute shortage of the doctors in the state.
Latest Recruitment for 2018 - One Medical Social Worker
This shortage has caused a lot of inconvenience to the patients across the state as is also disclosed from the news reports in various newspapers. The last date on which the candidates can apply is given in the details at official website. Read Health Department Recruitment Related Details from below -
This is the old notification of some previous year.
In 2017 - 933 Medical Officer Posts
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
Details of the Posts 2015 -
- Total no of Posts - Seven Hundred and Sixty One
- Name of the Posts - Medical Officers ( HCMS - Group A )
Category-wise posts -
- For General Candidates - 248 Posts
- For SC - 293 ( Including the backlog category 174 Posts )
- BC- A - 60 Posts
- BC-B - 30 Posts
- Special BC - 30 Posts
- Economically Backward Category ( General ) - 37 ( Including the backlog posts of 07)
- Ex-serviceman Quota Posts - 63 ( Including 33 Posts of backlog )
Selection Procedure -
The selection will take place on the basis of Interview that will commence on July 06. The venue of the Interview is -
Directorate-General, Health Services, Swasthaya Bhawan, Panchkula.
Points to Remember for Medical Officer Recruitment for 2018-2019-
- The no of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected. There should be complete qualifying degree at the time of applying for the posts.
- The Interview Roll No and the Schedule shall be available at the official website.
- No separate communication shall take place in future. The candidates must visit the official website for information.
Big Tip for finding job in Health Department Haryana - Keep reading newspapers/ employment news or visiting the official website of the department.
How to Apply ?
The candidates need to visit the official website for knowing the Eligibility Criteria, Application form, Fee and other information.
Read Complete Information regarding Medical Officer Recruitment Advertisement from here.
Download Application Forms from here.
Official Website :
There is the shortage of the doctors in some parts of the state. Only in Rewari District, there are 33 vacant posts of Doctors. The condition in the small areas such as Nahad, Khol, Jaatusana towns is miserable. In cases of emergency, the people have to run to Rewari. So this recruitment may provide relief to the people of such areas.