We are providing you the Application Format for Stenographer Grade - II, Librarian, Cinema/ Projectionist Grade - II, Messenger, Safaiwala, Mali and Lower Division Clerk ( LDC ) Posts. The Recruitment Notice has been out for HQ Northern Command ( ADM Branch) C/O 56 APO.
The interested candidates can send their application forms using the below given format from 05/10/2017 to 10/11/2017. But before that read all details such as nature of jobs, selection criteria etc from this page.
Application Format for HQ Northern Command Various Posts
Application for the Post of ..................
The Adm Officer
HQ Northern Command
PIN - 908545, C/O 56 APO
1. Name of the Candidate ( बड़े अक्षरों में )
2. Father's Full Name -
3. Permanent Address with e-mail Id and Contact No.
4. Address for Correspondence with e-mail Id and Contact No.
5. Date of Birth ( In Words and Figures -
6. Educational / Technical Education -
7. Post Applied for -
8. Category ( Gen/ SC/ ST/ OBC)
9. For Ex-serviceman Candidate
a. Date of Joining
b. Date of Leaving Service
Declaration by the applicant -
I hereby certify that the information provided in the above application is genuine to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of information found false or incorrect at any stage during the service, my candidature may be cancelled and I understand that my appointment, if made, shall stand terminated without any notice.
Date - Signature of the Applicant
Salary for the Selected Candidates -
The pay scale shall be subject to variation as per the latest govt. orders
Place of Job -
The selected candidates shall get job at HQ Northern Command, C/O 56 APO, subject to All India Service Liability
Age Criteria for applying for the said posts -
The candidates must count their age from 10th of Nov 2017. Except Stenographer post, the age for the other posts is from 18 to 25. For the post of steno it is 18 to 27.
However, there shall be the age relaxation for the candidates according to their caste and region. See the notification at the official website.
Educational Qualification -
- For the Post of Stenographer Grade 2 - 12th + diploma in the concerned trade + Typing and Steno
- For LDC - 12th with Typing Knowledge
- Library - Graduation in Library Science
- For other posts, the required educational qualification is 10th class.
Exam and Practical/ Skill Test Dates -
The aspirants shall get the information about the written exam and Practical and Skill Test Schedule with their Call Letters. The Admit Card for the exam shall be released 10 to 15 days ahead of the exam.
For More updates keep visiting examweb.in