Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Test Admit Card 2017 Released now – Links Below –
The Admit Cards for Joint Entrance Exam for Uttar Pradesh students for taking admission in to Polytechnic Courses in various institutions in UP are expected to be released within a week. The UPJEE ( Polytechnic ) Written Test shall take place on April 23, 2017 earlier than last year’s 1st of May 2016. However the schedule of 2017 is as follows-
|Name of the JEECUP Events||Important Dates|
|Date of release of Admit Card||After 10th of April 2017|
|Entrance Exam Date||23/04/2017 ( Morning & Evening Session)|
|Date of announcement of Result||3rd Week of May 2017|
|Counselling Schedule||June 2017|
|Official Link for all queries||www.jeecup.org|
The Links for Uttar Pradesh JEE Admit card are given at the end of the page. The links shall be active immediately after the Exam Roll Nos are released.
परीक्षार्थी कृपया ध्यान दें – UKSSSC Sinchpal के एडमिट कार्ड जारी कर दिए गए हैं। लिंक्स नीचे उपलब्ध हैं। अगर आपको एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने में कोई दिक्कत है तो कमेंट बॉक्स के जरिये आप हमसे संपर्क कर सकते हैं। हम आपकी मदद करने की कोशिश करेंगे।
Every year JEECUP is organized by Technical Education Council for giving admissions to hundred of thousands of students in various technical courses in the state. For the Polytechnic Entrance, the exam consists 120 Objective Type Questions which are formed from the syllabus up to 10th class. The candidates who have cleared 10th or 12th or possessing ITI diploma are eligible for the test.
JEECUP 2017 Exam –
The Offline Exam shall take place at least 24 Districts of the state. The candidates can click here to confirm their JEE Exam Centres. For convenience the candidates are divided in to groups. For all the Groups the exam shall occur on the same date i.e. 23rd of April. Besides, the Medium of the written exam shall be both Hindi and English and the entry shall both direct and lateral.
Check the Group wise UPJEE 2017 Schedule –
- Group A- from 09:00 am to 12:00 am ( The Group includes the candidates who are take test for Engineering / Technology Diploma Courses)
- Group B to Group K7 – from 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm ( For Other courses other than mentioned above)
UPJEE May 1st Entrance Test Admit Cards – Download Roll No
सयुंक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा परिषद, उo प्र0 has the responsibility to hold such exams as we have already iterated in this article. It invites applications every year. This time too applications came from 15th Dec 2016 to 28th of Feb 2017. The applications were invited online. There are seats in thousands for which the aspirants sit in the paper. For Checking the distribution of the seats click on the following links –
- No of seats as per the Institutions ( From A to J Group )
- No of seats as per the Institutions ( From K1 to K 7 Groups )
The aspirants can get their Admit Cards from the official website. The candidates shall have to supply the Registration No / Pass Word and some more information which we shall publish when the Call Letters are out.
New – Click here for UP JEE 2017 Admit Card ( Our care-taking team shall update the link later)
Important Instructions regarding the Admit Card for Polytechnic Exam 2017 –
- Check all the information published on the Admit Card properly.
- They must match with the information provided on the Application Forms.
- Make sure that your Admit Card doesn’t get torn off or distorted to avert any unpleasant situation at the time of exam.
- If you have any trouble regarding your Exam, Admit card, you can click either at प्रतिक्रिया or संपर्क सूत्र
- Moreover, you are also free to give your comments in the box below.
Best of luck for your entrance test. We shall also update the post later with JEECUP Answer Key and Result.
JEECUP 2017 Pattern with Exam Golden Tips –
As we have told that the test banks on the knowledge of the candidates up to 10th standard, you should have basic knowledge of the following sentences –
Chemistry ( 30 Q) , Physics ( 30 Q) and Mathematics ( 60 Q). There shall be all 120 very short questions with negative marking provision. If you are wrong, you must be ready for losing 0.25 mark(s).
JEECUP Golden Tips –
- We advise you to go through NCERT Books for exam preparation.
- If possible have a glance at the previous years’ question papers. They shall enable you to know the nature of the questions in the exam.
- In addition, take Mock Tests on your own and hence evaluate your preparation level.
- Better your timing. Here Mock Tests shall help you a lot.
- Last but not the least, have firm belief on your resources.
For any of the latest news regarding Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam 2017-2018 pay us regular visit.