National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has declared its 12th March / April Exam Result today i.e. on 31/05/2017. The 10th Result will be out on 2nd of June 2017. It is available at the links ahead. But we recommend you to read all details regarding the exam and result on this page before you check your result.
Due to heavy traffic, the official website of the result is not working properly. It may take some time for the website to work again. The result shall be out sharp at 6:00 pm. The students will have to enter their exam roll no before submitting it. Make sure that it is a correct roll no.
There were hundreds of thousands students appeared for the exam. These were especially those students who are not able to continue their studies as regular students. Though most of these students are not regular, the pass percentage is not so low. You check last years’ percentage from here –
In 2016, the pass percentage for the 12th students was around 91% whereas in 2012 it was just 85 % something. So there is a gradual improvement in the result year-by-year. This is also the case with the 10th class.
There were around 2 lac students who had taken the Sen Secondary exam in 2017. Almost same no of candidates had appeared for the Matriculation. Now they must be eager to know the fruits of their hard work. Other boards such as CBSE, HBSE, Punjab Board etc have declared their results. There are also the entrance exams for various courses ahead. That also arouses the curiosity of the students regarding their result.
This is how you can check your result.
- Just pay visit to the official website – http://www.nios.ac.in
- Here on the Result link, you will find yourself at a new page.
- Submit your Exam Roll No of 10th/12th carefully and check your result.
- That’s all.
- The official website for the National Open 10th and 12th results is http://www.nios.ac.in/results/results.asp.
Best of luck for your result.
- You can also get it via SMS to 5676750 by typing NIOS 10th or 12th <Roll No.>.
- Email is also available – firstname.lastname@example.org for the purpose.
- Contact no for any of the queries – 18001809393 ( This is a toll free no.)
A Word of Advice – We hear some not-so-good news about the students who don’t clear the exams. They don’t hesitate to take extreme steps such as committing suicide etc. That’s quite wrong. If you don’t get your desired result, that’s not the end the world. Work harder and come out successful. Think about your parents before doing something stupid.