Candidates may download their Admit Card as well seeing exam date of SBI Special Officer Admit Card for 2018-2019
State Bank of India ( SBI ) is all set to recruit Ninety Six Specialist Officer through Written Exam and therefore it has uploaded the SO Admit Cards at its career related official website -. The links to this purpose are made available below –
Schedule for 2018 SO Exams / Interview/ Call Letters –
There were various advertisement for Online Tests and Interviews. There was different schedule for the downloading of admit cards and exams. Check the process below –
- Advt 18/11 Recruitment Admit Card/ Exam Date – 26th April 2018 / 19th May 2018
- Advt No. 18/08 Schedule – 15 Feb 2018 ( Admit Card )/ 25th Feb 2018 ( Exam / Interview )
- Advt No. 18/07 – Not Announced Yet
- Advt No. 18/09 – Admit Card /to be released soon / 3 to 13th of April 2018
We shall provide latest recruitment information regarding admit card/ exam dates for 2018-2019 below –
2015 Recruitment Information –
It is known that SBI had invited applications for 96 Specialist Officers through Notification for which the registration had begun on 8th of April 2015 and the deadline was 27th of April. There was the difference in the age criteria as per the nature of the job. The name of the posts for which the candidates were to apply are as follows –
- Chief Medical Officer, Chief Manager, Deputy Managers, Asst Managers.
The candidates were required to possess BE/B.Tech/CA etc degrees as per the demand of the posts. The details were provided in the notification. The application fee for SBI SO was Rs 600/- for the UR Candidates whereas Rs 100/- for the Reserved candidates.
Download SBI SO Exam Admit cards / Call Letters2018-2019 – Also check Exam Dates
The selection will be made on the performance in the Online Written Exam that is scheduled on 14th of June 2015. The would-be examinees must be getting impatient regarding the Admit Cards. As per the notification, the SO Call Letters shall be made available after 1st of June. Therefore the candidates are suggested to obtain their State Bank of India SO Hall Tickets by following the procedure given underneath.
The Magical steps for downloading SBI SO Examination/ Interview Entry Tickets/ Call Letters
- Make your way to the official website first of all – www.sbi.co.in
- Here in the Career Option, you will find your desired link called ” SO Online Written Exam Admit cards”.
- Click here and fill the details asked there.
- The Admit Card will appear there.
- Take out its print.
Click here for SBI Online Exam Admit Cards
Brief Details of the post –
|Name of Blog Post||SBI SO Call Letter|
|Date of Release of Admit Cards||After 1st of June|
|Date of Online Exam||14-06-2014|
Best of Luck for your exam!