The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam Admit Cards for the 9th and 11th August schedule been made visible region-wise at the official website of the Commission which can be accessed through the links available at the bottom of this post.
About SSC CGL 2015 Exam -
There are two written Exams namely Preliminary and Mains. This article is about the Pre exam which is of 200 Marks with English, Maths, Reasoning and General Awareness the main ingredients.
The Main is of 400 Marks. The candidates have to secure more and more marks in order to ensure their selection. The Written Exams are followed by the Interview. These days the SSC Exam and Results have been the nuisance for repeated news of leakages and high cut offs.
In the last SSC CGL Exam Result, the students having 415 Marks couldn't make it to the Interview. So think to get more than 420 in both the exams to ensure your success.
Admit Cards for SSC CGL August Exam be downloaded from below -
The Commission has uploaded the Call Letters for the said exams just 10 or 15 days earlier to the exam. The Admit Cards shall be available region-wise owing to all-India Nature of the exam with at least half million students are expected to sit in the exam.
The candidates have to do one thing to obtain their Exam-entry ticket and i.e. to submit their Registered ID. The links for getting Admit Cards-region-wise are as follows -
- UP, Bihar ( Central Region)– Download
- Delhi, UK and Rajasthan ( North Region )– Download
- MP, Chhattisgarh ( MP Sub-region ) – Download
- Eastern region – Download
- Western – Download
- North-eastern – Download
- Southern Region – Download
- KKR ( Karnataka, Kerala ) – Download
- North West Region – Download
- Official Website for the SSC Hall Tickers – ssc.nic.in
Below is also the list of the candidates whose applications have been rejected -
The candidates belonging to Southern Region whose applications have been rejected. Click here
List of Rejected candidates from NE region.
Some Expected Questions for the Upcoming Exam -
SSC CGL English Paper -
Common Errors -
- A lot of water are being wasted.
- Cities after cities are being destroyed.
- Everyone is getting impatient, isn't it?
- This job is preferable than that one to me.
- The People of India are more sensible than Pakistan.
- A lot of water is being wasted.
- City after city is being destroyed.
- Everyone is getting impatient, aren't they ?
- This job is preferable to that one to me.
- The people of India are more sensible than those of Pakistan.
Bon chance pour le exam. ( Enjoy some French also )