2018 News / Information for SSC CHSL Exam/ Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC ) one of the highest authority to do the recruitment related functions conducts various recruitment exams such as Combined Graduate Level Exam, CHSL ( Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam) besides others for millions of eligible candidates in the country.
This time SSC is in the action mode for releasing the 2018 Notification for CHSL that is already released. Startling to know that it is a marathon schedule which took off from 18th of Nov 2017. From that day, the application forms were available. The aspirants could have filled their application forms up to 27th December 2017. The SSC may release the result 15th June 2018
Exam Date -
- SSC Tier 1 Exam Date - 4th March to 26th March 2018
- SSC CHSL 2 Exam Date - 8th of July 2018
Eligibility for Applying CHSL :
All the candidates who have cleared Senior Secondary Class ( 10+2 ) in any of the disciplined shall be considered qualified for it. But it must be borne in the mind that only pass out candidates, not the appearing candidates will be considered eligible for this test.
Name of the Posts :
The test shall be held for the posts of DEO ( Data Entry Operator ) and Clerical posts. For details you are advised to check the SSC CHSL Advt. which will be published later.
Important Dates Regarding SSC CHSL 2018:
- Date of Release of Notification / Advertisement : Nov 2018
- Last Date for Applying : 18th of Nov 2017
- Dates of Exam for CHSL :18th of Nov to 26th March 2018
- Dates of Exam for CHSL : 8th of July 2018
The candidates are required to follow the steps given below to have access to SSC Notification and apply online :
- The first thing is to reach the official website of SSC : http://ssconline.nic.in/
- Find the link : SSC Notification or Apply Online.
- First of all check the Notification and come to the link of Application Form.
- Read the complete notification and then start filling the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- Pay your application fee through the bank challan and also fill the box with that challan no in the application.
- Take out the print of the application form.
Syllabus and pattern for SSC CHSL :
There are objective type questions in the paper. The subjects are - English, Reasoning, Arithmetic and GK. There is the paper of 200 marks. Each of these portion is of 50 marks. The complete syllabus will found from this link later.
Important Topics for SSC CHSL Exam 2018: