There are myriad of people who wish to join Territorial Army in various capacities. However before that they have to undergo some Written Exam and Interview by Preliminary Interview Board( PIB). So the Result of TA is very important for reaching the next level of selection. The result of the Written Test is out Zone-wise. The various zones are –
- Western Command
- Southern Command
- Northern Command
- Eastern Command
- Central Command
Check some recent exams and their Results –
Chandigarh Zone 30th July TA Recruitment Exam Result may be out anytime in August 2017. There were not many candidates who had taken this exam. You can get the complete information regarding the Chandigarh Zone Territorial Army Merit List from below.
Join Indian Army Recruitment / Bharti/ Rally ( Here get information regarding eligibility, process and latest schedules and dates )
Those will clear this test shall have to appear the following venue for Interview –
- Territorial Army Group Head Quarters Western Command,
- Building No. 750, Sector – 8 B, Chandigarh
- Dates – 31.08.2017 to 09.09.2017
- Timing is – 6: 00 am
For more details go to the official link of Notice from where you can get date wise schedule.
Check All TA Army Written Exam & Interview ( PIB) Results from here.
Selection Process at Territorial Army ( TA) –
The Recruitment for this second level of defence force is a constant process. This is a voluntary recruitment. The aspirants will have to clear the written test first of all. This is just the qualifying exam. So the minimum qualifying marks are 40% ( separately in each paper) and 50% aggregate score. Further process is the test by SSB and final test by the Army Medical Board.
Check the list of Documents you need to present at the time of Interview –
- Application Form IAF ( TA) – 9 ( Revised) Part 2
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Physical Fitness Certificate attested by the competent authority
- Photo ID Proof
- Residential or Domicile Proof ( Latest)
- Age Proof Certificate ( 10th or 12th DMC)
- Service Certificate and NOC from the department/organization where the aspirants are working.
- Affidavit or Non-judicial Stamp Paper with minimum value with income details and PAN card in case the persons have private work.
- Copies of PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card and Income Proofs
For more details visit the official Website of Indian Army – http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/index.htm
Chief Abbreviations used in this article –
- SSB – Service Selection Board
- PIB – Preliminary Interview Board
You can also discuss your query regarding TA Army Result or Merit List with us via column below. If possible, we shall answer it. Thanks for your visit.