CBSE holds CTET every year for those opting for teaching in the Central run schools. Therefore candidates in lakhs participate in them. The successful candidates get eligible for teaching jobs for Lower Primary ( 1st to 5th ) and Upper Primary ( 6th to 8th ) classes. So this test is very important.
The board provides all the exam related info to the concerned candidates from time to time. And at the time of exam, it releases the list of dos and don’ts for the candidates. This list is very important for all to avoid last minute’s troubles during the commencement of the exam. Therefore, all of you read these instructions from below.
Final preparations are being made by the exam conducting authority and the Examinees. The CTET Admit Cards are already uploaded at the official website which you can download from here.
The CBSE has made some guidelines for the CTET takers. It is imperative for the examinees to follow these guidelines to avoid any inconvenience during the exam.
Dos and Don’ts for the Examinees of CBSE TET
The candidates are debarred from carrying following items to the CTET Examination Centres –
- Any means of Communication such as Mobiles, Microphone, Bluetooth Earphones, Pager etc.
- Any Textual Material in the form of Hand Written or Printed or Xeroxed etc.
- Stationery Articles such as Pens/ Geometry Box/ Scale, Eraser/ Log Table etc.
- Any Electronic Devices such as Calculator, Electronic Pen, Scanner, Pen Drives, Watch, Wrist Watch, Camera etc.
- Accessories like Goggles, Wallet, Handbags etc.
- Eatables of any type
- Any suspicious item such as camera and new gadgets that can be used for unfair means.
The Essential items which the candidates are expected to bring for the CTET exam –
- The candidates must bring their Admit Cards. Without admit cards the candidates shall not be allowed to enter the Examination Centre.
- Any of the following Identity Proofs – PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
At the time of exams, we shall also update the page with latest info regarding dos/ don’ts.