Read Regular Contents/ Provisions/ Changes / Updates ( Transfer/ Recruitment ) by UGC regarding Asst / Associate Professors in Haryana and other states -
This page contains updated information regarding Asst/ Associate Professors who keep facing changes in their job related policies. The govt is always indulged in such works. Such information is available at the official website of Higher Education Department. In addition to that, the candidates get latest news about new policies via newspapers. We are compiling all such information here.
The Govt College Asst Professors will take their preferable Job Places Through Online Transfer -
- The schedule for getting online transfer is - From 1st of May to 15th of May.
- The notification for starting this process will be out from - from 1st of June to 30th of June.
- ( Transfer will take place once a year. )
- There are some subjects which will not be covered under this policy. These subjects are Fine Arts, Geology, Tourism etc.
- Preference in getting the Station of one's choice - Process -
- Variety may be given as per the age and roaster point.
If there is no seat vacant of asst professor in the rural colleges, the candidates will have to give preference in the Urban Cities.
PhD must for promotion and appointment - Guideline of UGC
Now it would be a lot difficulty for the college asst professors must possess PhD Degree. Also for a candidate to obtain job in the college. From now, the appointed professors will also do the Research work. As a result, this big degree of Research has been made inevitable. The second reason is to improve the quality of education in the higher classes. This guidelines had come out on July 18, 2018.
Previously NET ( National Eligibility Test ) was must for getting such jobs.
More Powerful Provisions -
- For getting Promotion from Jr Asst Professor to Sr Asst Professor - PhD and one Research
- For Getting now Recruitment - PhD and one Research
- And for getting promotion in Asst Professor Selection Grade - Three Researches
- M.Phil and PhD Professors will get 3 and 5 salaries.
- Those who have been directly selected as Asst Professor will have to 7 Research work in lieu of 5.
- The teachers can't enjoy the experience of the period of doing PhD taking leave. Secondly those who have already done their PhD will not enjoy previously recognized 3 years experience.
- No more than 30% marks during promotion for those who have taken participation in Conference or Seminar etc.
- Direct Recruitment of 10% of the total posts in any college for Sr. Asst Professor.
The colleges will be able to recruit only 10% of the total sanctioned posts. These teachers will enjoy the same salary as their regular counterpart. They must also have the same eligibility or selection norms as the regular teachers.
For more UGC guidelines click here.