HSSC Canal Patwari New Exam Date after Cancellation, Admit Card

Check HSSC Canal Patwari New Exam Date - Admit Card/ Roll No. 2022 - Useful Links for your exams -

HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission ) had invited applications 1100 from the eligible candidates from the state. The selected candidates will work in Irrigation and Water Resources Department, Haryana. Exam had to take place on 7th, 8th and 9th of Jan. 2022 which has been cancelled due to some reasons.

New Exam Date -

HSSC has not mentioned new exam date so far after cancellation. But we may guess the exam may take place very soon. For more update/ information regarding new exam date visit the official website of HSSC - http://www.hssc.gov.in.

There may be CBT ( Computer Based Test ) or OMR Based Test. So the candidates must practice in such a way. They must be ready for any type of test. The written exam may be of 90 marks. There may be 10 marks for socio-economic criteria and candidate's experience.

The candidates will get 75 percent material from reasoning, science, English, Hindi, math, general awareness etc. The rest of exam ( 25 percent material ) may be from literature, geography, civics, history of Haryana etc.

Suggested Articles for You
Career Guidance Grammar Tips
Practice Sets Exam/English Tips
Solved Questions Vocabulary
Translation Important Essays

In Haryana, the candidates may get govt. jobs by HSSC or other Agencies after doing CET.

Read about CET from this link.

HSSC Canal Patwari Admit Card/ Roll No. 2022-

Haryana Canal Patwari Admit Card/ Roll No. may be out seven or ten days before the written test. Admit Cards/ Roll No.s are very crucial for the candidates. Therefore they must not forget them before going to examination centre. These Admit Cards/ Roll No.s may carry important information about the exam i.e. the venue of exam, sign. of the candidates, Passport size photograph etc. The Admit Card/ Roll No., will be available at the official website i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in.

The candidates may not get Admit Card/ Roll No. via post.

For more information, you may dial up - +91-172-2566597.

For more updates/ information/ news, you must keep visiting this page.

Best wishes for your test.

Leave a Comment