It's a great news that the Admit Cards for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR MR NMR AA ( 142 Batches) 02/2017 are available now. The Exam for the said posts may occur in March or April. The Schedule for the Exam and Admit Card shall be out and published at the official website of Indian Navy Recruitment Cell.
This Senior Secondary Recruitment for Sailor in the Navy had come out in 2016. The Online Applications had come out a few months ago . The Navy Sailors Batch for SSR 02/2017 shall commence in August 2017. To select the candidates, the Recruitment Cell has fixed Physical Standard Criteria, Written Test besides other procedures.
The Written exam shall be of 12th Standard. As the students having PCM along with Computer are eligible for this recruitment, the Written Test shall be formed out of this syllabus.
These Posts are for Male candidates. The aspirants must have 157 cms height along with other dimensions of weight and chest. You can check the whole details from the official website.
Download Bhartiya Nausena ( Indian Navy) SSR 02/2017 & AA ( 142 Batches) Exam Admit Card 2017
The candidates who shall be able to clear the Written test shall take Physical Fitness test and Medical test. The Written Exam shall be of MCQs with English, Science, Maths and Computer forming the major part of the exam. The duration of this Indian Navy Written Exam is one hour.
The final merit shall relate to the aggregate performance in all the tests. The candidates can download their Sailor SSR 2016 Admit Card the following way -
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
First -Admit Card for the Candidates sans Registration No/ Online Application No
- the candidates need to select the entry type first.
- As in the Matric DMC, the candidates need to type the first letter of their names in the given space.
- The same procedure must be followed with the father's name.
- Then following the calendar given on the page, fill your date of birth.
- After filling all these details properly, click on the submit button.
- The Admit Card shall pop up before your eyes.
- Take out its print.
Second - Admit Card for Candidates with E-mail ID
- Here you have again to select your entry type and then submit your Email Id and and again push your button on Submit Button.
The candidates can click the following link for getting their Admit Card for Indian Navy 2016 Sailor SSR August Batch
For any of the information regarding the SSR MR NMR AA Call Letter, exam Schedule visit the official website through the given link - http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/download.php