Punjab State Education Board ( PSEB) Postponed 12th Class Provisional Result Declared May/ June at http://punjab.indiaresults.com/pseb/ – Checks Report below –
Result News – Punjab Board Sr Secondary Result is available now. Links are given below -( At 12 noon 14th May)
- The exam date for 10th class for 2018 session is -12th March 2018
- Concluding date for Matric Exam 2018 – 31st March 2018
- 10+2 Exam Date – 28th Feb 2018
- Last Date for 12th Exam 2018 – 24th March
The students of 12th class from across the whole Punjab felt dejected when the news of postponement of the Result spread like the wild-fire. The PSEB had to declared the 12th ( Arts, Commerce, Science) Result on 13th of May in the morning.
The result was awaited with a great curiosity by the impatient students. The Result website of the board was quite busy with the frequent visitors. But suddenly the students found the notification written there – The Sr Secondary Regular Provisional Result shall be declared tomorrow on 14th of November at 11 am.
The Board Exam by PSEB was held in the month of Feb/ March 2018 with around 4 lakh students taking it. The whole exam schedule went on for at least one month. It was followed by the Paper Evaluation and recording and preparation of Result. The Result is always declared as per the streams such as Science Stream Result/ Arts Stream Result and Commerce Stream Result.
Check Punjab Sr Secondary Result along with Complete Marks Card –
For the result related issue, the board has hired the services of indiaresults.com. The result is expected to be announced well in time. In the beginning there is the chance that server can be very busy and the students can have problem in checking and downloading their result.
You can click your 10+2 Result from here.
Instructions regarding the Result 2018 –
- Fill all the details which are required such as Roll No/ Name/ Stream/ etc.
- Click on the submit button and the Marks Card shall show itself.
- Check the details on the 12th Class Result sheet.
- There may be some mistakes regarding the marks in some particular subjects.
- Contact the concerned authority if their is any anomaly.
- This Result card shall work as the Provisional DMC.
- The 12th Actual DMC for Regular Result shall be sent to concerned schools within 15 to 20 days.
Have a look at the Punjab Board last year Result –
Last year total result for 12th class was 76.24%. For the girls it was 83.26 % and for boys the result was less which was 70.73 %. The no of total students who had appeared in the 12th Board exam was a bit more than 3 lacs.
Procedure about 12th Rechecking/ Re-evaluation / Re-appear Forms –
If the students find that they have secured less or have received re-appear in any of the subjects in the recently declared 12th result, can apply for rechecking/ Re-evaluation by paying the fee mentioned at the official website.
For any of your queries, you can visit the following website – http://www.pseb.ac.in/
|Name of the Board||PSEB|
|12th Result Update||14th of May at 11:00 am|
|10th Result Schedule||Not announced yet|
Again we announce that the Result shall be declared on 14th of May. The schedule for PSEB 10th Class result has been declared. But it is expected that it may be declared near 25th of May. For any of the updates be in touch.