In all the exams, questions related on Indian Constitution are often asked. We are preparing some important questions for the upcoming exams. We hope you shall be benefited a lot.
Indian Constitution based Questions - भारतीय सविंधान
Q. 1 Who was the President of the Draft Committee for Constitution ?
Q. 2. Who was the Chairman of Flag Committee (झंडा समिति ) ?
Q. 3. When was Constitution Committee constituted ?
Q. 4. Who and when was made the permanent Chairperson of Constitution Committee?
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
Q. 5. Who was the Chairperson of Basic Rights and Minority Committee ?
Q. 6. How much time does it take to prepare Constitution of India ?
Q. 7. When did Constitution get ready ?
Q. 8. When was the Constitution of India imposed ?
Q. 9. When did we adopt the Draft of National Flag ?
Q. 10. When was Rabindra Nath Tagore's written National Anthem adopted ?
Important Questions on Indian Constitution
Q. 11. When did we adopt the National Song वन्दे मातरम ( Vande Matram ) by Bankim Chandra Chatterji ?
Q. 12. From where was the National Symbol taken ?
Q. 13. Who is the father of Indian Constitution ?
Answers - 1. Dr BR Ambedkar 2. J.B.Kriplani 3. In July 1946 4. Dr Rajender Prasad on 11th Dec 1946 5. Vallabh Bhai Patel 6. 2 years 11 months and 18 days
7. 26th Nov 1949 8. 26th of Jan 1950 9. On 22nd July 1947 10. 24th July 1950 11. 24th of January 1950 12. अशोक स्तम्भ सारनाथ से 13. Dr B.R. Ambedkar
Some more facts related with Indian Constitution -
- भारतीय सविंधान में 395 अनुछेद , 22 भाग और 8 अनुसूचियाँ हैं।
Sources for Indian Constitution -
British Constitution, South African Constitution, Canadian Constitution, American Constitution, Australian Constitution, German Constitution, Japanese Constitution, Constitutions of Russia, France and Ireland and Govt of India Act 1935.
Rights and Articles -
1. Right to Equality - From Section 14 to 18
2. Right to Freedom - From 19 to 22
3. Right against Exploitation - From 23 to 24
4. Right to Religions Freedom - From 25 to 28
5. Right to Culture and Education - From 29 and 30
6. Right to Constitutional Remedy - 32
Read more questions on Indian Constitution from this page.