The demand of B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) has increased a lot these days. For becoming a teacher as a TGT or PGT B.Ed is compulsory. There are almost all the universities offer this Degree in Education in the regular mode. Millions of students opt for this course every year for hugging the teaching profession.
A lot of candidates can afford to do B.Ed as regular candidates but there are still a large no of candidates who can’t do it as regular candidates. There are many circumstances such as being in job, financial condition etc that force them to seek B.Ed in Correspondence mode.
They keep searching for the institutes/ universities that offer B.Ed in correspondence mode. Sometimes for want of complete information, they take admission at wrong places and spoil their money and career and end in disaster. Even we come across a no of such queries such as –
- Sir, where can I do Correspondence B.Ed from ?
- Sir, help me finding some good universities for Correspondence B.Ed
- Which universities offer B.Ed in Correspondence Mode ?
- Does ABC university offer B.Ed Course ? and bla bla bla..
Also read – What are the options after B.Ed ?
In this post we are trying to bring to your knowledge some of the really best universities that can offer you B.Ed in correspondence mode.
Top Universities that offer B.Ed Correspondence
- Annamalai University – The university is situated in Tamil Nadu. This is one of the largest universities of Asia.
- Jamia Milia Islamia – It is a central Public University located in Delhi.
- Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra – One of the biggest and oldest universities of Haryana.
- Madirai Kamraj University – This university is also located in Tamil Nadu. Around 1,30,000 students get education from here.
- Kakatiya University – This university is located in the newly formed state Telangana.
- Jammu and Kashmir University
- University of Kashmir
- Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak
- IGNOU – It is world’s largest open university.
- Karnataka State Open University ( KSOU)
- Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- Netaji Subhash Open University
- Maharishi Dayanand University ( MDU ) Rohtak
- Nalanda University
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Punjabi University ( Patiala )
- Himachal Pradesh University
These Universities have limited B.Ed seats. The Applications for Course are generally out in the Month of July / August. So we advise you to keep visiting the official websites of these universities for B.Ed Admission related update.
Before you take admission to this B.Ed Course, we advise you to check whether it is NCTE ( Nationla Council for Teaching Education) Approved or not.
Read NCTE Latest Guidelines regarding Correspondence B.Ed Admission from here.