Result Update – The BOR UP Lekhpal Final result Delcared. Check district wise cut off/ merit list from below –
Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department ( BOR ) has already conducted the Written Exam for the 13,600 Posts of Lekhpal on 13th of Sept 2015. As per the Official Sources, around 2.8 million candidates participated in the written exam which took place at myriad centres in the state.
BOR Lekhpal Final Merit List
The Interview Result has been declared for two districts Sambhal and Saharanpur. The Result for the rest of the stations shall come later. We shall update the post for that.
- Check Sambhal Interview Result 2016
- Saharanpur Interview Result ( final Result ) 2016
It was the Objective Type Questions Exam with four Alternatives. There were four sets viz Set A, Set B, Set C and Set D. The candidates can check UPSSSC Lekhpal Answer Keys from here.
UP Lekhpal Result Update – As per the news report published in some Local Newspaper of UP, the Result for Lekhpal Exam shall be announced by 10th of December, 2015. The Chairperson of Department of Revenue, Mr R.K Gupta has shared this information. The Interview Shall take place after the Panchayat Election in UP.
UP Recruitment 2020/2021 –
UP Govt. will recruit 5200 lekhpals after the Corona Lock-down as per Hindustan Jobs/ Amar Ujala. The advt. will be out after Lock -down.
Candidates are waiting for one year.
District-wise Merit List for UP Lekhpal Posts –
District Name UP Lekhpal Result Links
Ambedkar Nagar http://ambedkarnagar.nic.in/PDF_new/RESULTS.pdf
UP Lekhpal Interview Result for 2020/2021
Gautam Buddh Nagar
JP Nagar http://amroha.nic.in/lekhpalresult2015.pdf
Kanpur Dehat http://kanpurdehat.nic.in/pdf/LekhpalExamTCSres.pdf
Kushi Nagar http://kushinagar.nic.in/MeritList_Kushinagar.pdf
Lakhimpur Kheri http://kheri.nic.in/Download/MeritList_Lakhimpur.pdf
Rejected Candidates’ List – http://www.mahoba.nic.in/rl.pdf
Sant Kabir Nagar
Sant Ravidas Nagar
UP Lekhpal/Clerk Jobs Related fact
There were around 50 Lakh people who had applied for the Lekhpal Posts and Clerk Posts. Interestingly there were many PhDs and Professional Degree holders for these posts. Read this interesting story from here.
As per our speculation, the UP BOR Lekhpal Result may appear in the month of October 2015. So the candidates are advised to pay a constant visit to us for the latest updates regarding the UPSSSC Results. In the next section of the Article, we will apprise you of way of viewing your Result.
Total Posts in 2020- 30837
Vacant Posts- 6832
Recruitment Agency- UPSSSC
Check how to see your Result for Sept 2015 UP Lekpal Pariksha ?
- First of all make sure you are at the official website of the Commission- http://bor.up.nic.in/
- Here at the Home Page, you will find the link called ” Lekhpal BOR Result 2015“.
- Fill your Exam Roll No.
- The Result shall appear on the screen for you to check your exam performance.
- Take out its print.
The Next Procedure of the Lekhpal Selection shall be the Interview which shall be of 20 marks. The Written Exam was of 80 Marks with total marks of the Procedure of 100 Marks.
What may be the UPSSSC 2015 BOR Accountant Expected Cut Off ?
As per the total no the examinees and the no of seats, the cut off may be as following –
- For the General Candidates – 60 to 63
- OBC – 55 to 58
- For SC Candidates – 47 to 52
- For ST Candidates – 42 to 47
There may be some change in the expected Cut Off from the Real One. This Expected Cut Off is based on our Discussions with the examinees.
UP BOR Lekhpal Sept Exam Questions and Solution –
- Q 93-The Full Form of SGSY is –
- Ans – Swarnjayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana
- Q 94 – Which division is considered as the hub of the World’s finest Carpet Industry ?
- Ans – Mirjapur
- Q 95 – The Sex Ration if UP has moved from 898 in year 2001 to ———- in year 2011 –
- Ans – 912
- Q 96 – Which type of mills UP does not have in highest no ?
- Ans – Sugar
- Q 100 – How many seats in the Rajya Sabha are from UP ?
- Ans – 31
- Q 99 – During British Rule which British Official did the Registration of Land in UP ?
- Ans – May be Lekhpal.
If you have any questions with the solution, you are welcome to leave them in the comment box given below.