Here are details and links about UP Postal Department Admit Card
This is a welcome news for thousands for candidates who had applied for India UP Postal Circle Postman Posts with 602 Posts, Multi-tasking staff with 310 Posts and 20 Posts of Mail Guard for Uttar Pradesh Post Offices that the Admit Cards have been uploaded for the 27th Sept Exam. The Admit Cards for Postman, MTS and other Posts' Written Exam can be downloaded from the links below.
Have a look at the UP Postal Circle Exam Pattern -
There will be the Objective Type exam with MCQs. There shall be 100 short Questions with 120 Minutes' time allotted for it. It is a good thing that there shall be no negative marking so the examinees are free to use their mind and even make wild guesses. There shall be the four parts of the Paper.
Download UP Postal Circle Admit Cards/ Call Letters
Now the time has come for the candidates to get their Admit Cards for the 27th Exam. It is suggested to check the details on your admit cards immediately after you have downloaded it. The process of downloading your e-admit cards is provided below.
The first thing you have to do is to reach the official website of the department. The link called Postman/ MTS Admit Card 2015 will show up. The candidates will have to fill the details such as -
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
- Unique Registration No -
- OMR Application No -
- Date of Birth -
Important Instructions regarding UP Postal Circle Admit Cards -
- There should be two Passport Size Photographs ( Identical ) - one pasted on the Admit Card and other on the Proforma.
- These two photograph should be the same.
- Get one photocopy of both the Admit Cards and the Proforma for future use as the original one shall be retained by the Invigilator at the time of exam.
- The candidates sans UP Postal Circle proforma and Admit Cards shall not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- For the UP Postal Postman Aptitude Test, the candidates are suggested to bring Black Ball Point Pen.
For the Admit Cards, Proforma and other Details regarding UP Postal Circle Written Exam click here.