Around a million candidates who had appeared in the Dec UPTET held at various examination centres in the state can check Result in Feb 2017 at the official website. We shall update this post with the UPTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 Result with its appearance at the official website. Read about UPTET Answer key, Result in detail.
UPTET Result/ Answer key Latest News Dec 2016- It is clear that the Uttar Pradesh TET Result may be out in Feb 2017. The candidates can check it from below the page. There click on the link and fill your Roll No and Code and click again on the Proceed button. The answer key shall appear very shortly. Best of Luck !
Why is UPTET Result awaited ?
UPTET is imperative for the teaching aspirants of the state. The test is held for Upper Primary Level and Lower Primary Level. There are thousands of Teachers’ vacancy in the state. For that the candidates having essential qualification and UPTET Certificates shall be applied.
So this is the golden chance for the candidates to clear this UPTET and get those jobs. But carrying this UPTET certificate shall not make you eligible for the posts. The candidates will have to undergo other Recruitment Process.
So UPTET 2016 Result is much awaited. Wait for a few mare days for this TET Result of Uttar Pradesh. There are a large no of posts lying vacant in the state. The Recruitment of such posts may come out any time. So there is a great curiosity of know the TET Result.
View your Utter Pradesh TET Result from below –
First of all,Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, TET conducting body of UP, shall prepare and publish UPTET Answer key very soon. Then the experts shall be engaged in preparing the Result for UPTET. The candidates need to attain 90 Marks out of 150 marks. The Result may be out in the second month of 2017.
Click here to check your UPTET Feb 2017 Result / Answer Key
- Around 7,55,889 candidates had appeared in UPTET.
- 5,01,821 candidates were for Higher Primary Level and 2,54,068 for Lower Primary Level.
- This no was lower than the previous year’s no.
- However, B.Ed candidates couldn’t take this Primary Level UPTET.
- In 2011, B.Ed candidates had got opportunity to grab jobs meant for Primary Teachers as lakhs of posts are lying vacant in UP Primary Departments.
- Seeing the no of the candidates, the UPTET was held in two shifts.
- Next UPTET After Feb 2017
- The candidates who had taken Dec 2016 TET and didn’t fare it good must not feel sorry as UP Govt may hold next UPTET in Feb/March 2017. The decision to this effect shall be taken after UPTET 2016 Result in March. So get ready to have other opportunity.
Official Website for UPTET Answer key and Result – http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
Importance of UPTET Answer key –
The Answer key is important as it provides us with the fairly better idea of our performance in the exam. However, there are chances that a few questions may be wrong in the key. Therefore for complete judgement wait for your result.
Check UPTET Last Years’ Results –
- IN 2013 TET, total 722566 candidates had appeared and 102755 ( around 14%) candidates had cleared it.
- In 2013 – 14 TET, 778807 candidates had appeared and 194700 ( 24.99% ) candidates had cleared the exam.
- 2016 UPTET – The Result is still awaited.
For UPTET Answer key, Result 2016 update you must visit the page frequently.