This is a very good news for all who have planning to become teachers in Haryana by clearing the Haryana Teachers’ Eligibility Test that HTET for 2015-16 shall be held in August.
HTET Online Registration has begun from 15th of June 11:30 am. The Last date submitting of Application is 30th of June 2015. After Payment, last date of submission of application is 2nd of July. The candidates would be able to make corrections in the applications from 3rd of July to 5th of July, 2015.
As per the latest information the HTET 2015 has been re-scheduled due some departmental problem and the new dates of Eligibility Test are given under –
|Classes||HTET Revised Schedule|
|I to 5th Class||30th August (10:30 am to 1:00 pm )|
|6th to 8th||30th August (3:00 pm to 5:30 pm)|
|9th to 12th||31st August (3:00 am to 5:30 pm)|
HSSC TGT and PGT Posts are out for which HTET is necessary. So pay more attention on your HTET Preparations. Tips are here.
Points to Remember for HTET 2015 –
- The Haryana Teachers’ Eligibility Test shall be both online and offline. The candidates will have to give their choice for the test while applying for the test.
- Aadhar Card is must for applying for HTET 2015.
A Press Release from Haryana Board of School Education gave information to this effect. The Press Release said that the Eligibility Test shall be held for PGT/Lecturer, TGT and JBT in different shifts.
The Exam for the PGT will take place on 29th of August from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm whereas for the JBT the Test duration is 11:00 to 1:30 pm on 30th of August and the HTET for TGT is scheduled to be held on 30th of August from 2:30 to 5:00 pm.
HTET Online Registration + Schedule 2015 + HTET Eligibility –
The candidates who are eligible for the HTET can get themselves registered online and offline from 15th of June 2015 till 30th of June. The official notification will come out today or tomorrow. Now let’s check the eligibility criteria for Haryana Teachers’ Eligibility 2015.
For PGT –
- For the Post Graduate Teachers who are expected to take classes from 9th to 12th the qualification is Post Graduate Degree + B.Ed ( from any of the recognized universities ).
- The candidates must possess 50% in the PG Course.
- There is some relaxation in the marks for the Reserved category as per State Rules and Regulations.
For TGT –
- The candidates need to be Graduate in any of the streams + B.Ed.
- The Trained Graduate Teachers are expected to teach the classes from 6th to 8th.
For JBT –
- For JBT/Primary Teachers the educational qualification is JBT.
- They will have to take classes from I to V.
Note : The eligibility may be changed by the Education Board. For the confirmation wait for the Official Notification.
HTET Exam Pattern And Syllabus :-
There is the test of 150 marks with 150 questions in all these three categories. The test is divided in to two parts – 90 + 60. There shall be the General Paper of 90 marks including General English, General Hindi and Pedagogy whereas the 60 marks paper shall be specific.
How to undergo the Online Registration for HTET August 2015 –
- The candidates first of all reach the official website through the link given below.
- Here they will press on the link called ” HTET 2015 Registration”.
- Fill all the information sought carefully and correctly.
- Pay the fee as per the given mode and fill the voucher no or challan no in the application form to be submitted.
- Take out one print of the application before you submit it.
For more details visit the official website of the Haryana Education Board – htet.nic.in
We shall update this post with the latest ingredients in the time to come. We shall also provide you the complete syllabus and HTET Preparation Tips at the same website i.e examweb.in.