Check all Latest HSSC Recruitment – Read Post-wise Details – Related Links –
These days the website of HSSC ( Haryana Staff Selection Commission ) is quite busy as there is the flood of vacancies in all the sectors viz education, health, etc. There are jobs like TGT Sanskrit, Forest Guards, Electrician, Water Pump Operators, Female supervisors etc. etc. For all these posts, there is uniform syllabus and Exam Pattern. Get Information and details of the HSSC Posts from below –
Various Posts against advt no 7/2016 –
Starting Date for Online applications – 16/01/2017
Last Date for online Application Submission – 15/02/2017
HSSC Shift Attendants, LDC, UDC and various posts Recruitment 2016
The Online Process for filling the Application Form shall start 05/03/2016 and end on 04/04/2016. For knowing more details such as Detailed Notification, no of posts category -wise, Eligibility, Age Criteria, Applications etc click here.
HSSC Steno, Forester, and others 902 Posts – Advt 12/2015
Date of Filling online Applications – 23rd of February 2016
Link for Online Applications ( Activated Soon)
Download Application Forms visit the official website –www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC 11/2015 Job Notification – Dated 02/12/2015
- Excise & Taxation Department, Haryana
- Rajaya Sainik Board, Haryana
- Town & Country Planning
- Ayush Department, Haryana
- Welfare of SC & BC Department, Haryana
- Employment Department, Haryana
- Commandant General Home Guards& Director Civil Defence, Haryana
- Sports & Youth Affairs
There are various posts under various categories with Re-advertised status. The Posts are – Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector etc.
For HSSC Said Posts Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Application Fee, Old Advertisement Details (if applicable) etc read the notification from Here
There are 6874 Posts of PGTs, 1919 Posts of TGTs, 946 Posts of JE, 2881 Posts of Staff Nurses, MPHW and other Paramedical Posts besides others.
The details of Each vacancy along with the Eligibility Criteria, Fee details, Important Links for Online Applications are provided below –
Online Application link for Health Dept Posts such as Nurses, MPHW, and other Paramedical Staff.
Note : Read the whole instructions first and then apply online. Don’t forget to take the print out of the application form before submitting your application. Best of Luck.
HSSC PGT Posts Details and Application Forms – Advt No 04/2015 dated 28th of June
Online Applications have been invited for 6874 Posts of Post Graduate Teachers H.E.S – II ( Group-B Services ). The Eligible Candidates can apply online for 21st of August 2015 and the last date for the Applying Process is 21st of Sept. 2015. Beyond the last date the link for the main website will be disabled. So don’t wait for the last date and apply for the said posts well in time.
Check the Details of the Posts from below –
|Sr.No.||Name of |
|No. of |
|Sr No.||Name of |
|No. of |
Note : 3% vacancies shall be reserved for persons with Disabilities as per the State Govt Rules. Check the details from below –
Haryana School PGT Eligibility –
- The candidates must have 10th with Hindi or Skt or 12th/BA/MA with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
- HTET/ Haryana STET ( The Teachers’ Eligibility Certificate is to be produced by the time of Interview )
- Post Graduate in the related subject with 50% marks and B.Ed from the recognized institutions.
- Consistent Academic Record ( Read Details regarding it from the advertisement below –
Age Eligibility –
- 18 to 42 ( Relaxation in the age as per Haryana State Rules )
Pay Scale for the Selected Candidates –
- 9300-34800 ( PB – 2 ) with a GP of Rs 4800
Application Fee for all the HSSC PGT Posts –
- General Category and DESM/DFF of Gen Category candidates will have to pay – Rs 500/-
- SC/BC/Ex-Servicemen/women/Special BC will pay – Rs 125/-
- Physically Handicapped belonging to Haryana State Only shall require to pay nothing.
Teaching Experience –
- The Teaching Experience shall be considered only after the candidates have fulfilled all the other eligibility criteria.
- The experience must be in the concerned subject.
- The Certificate must carry all the information such as the mention of the essential qualification along with the details of the salary and be countersigned by the Director, Secondary Education of the concerned State even CBSE/Central Schools and Navodaya Schools etc.
Selection Procedure –
The selection shall take place on the basis of the Written Test or Interview or both. Consistent Academic Role will also play a great role.
Mewat Cadre PGT Posts –
|Sr No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Sr No.||Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts|
HSSC TGT Posts Details – Advt No 03/2015 dated 28th of June
Besides the PGT Posts, the commission has also invited Online Applications from the aspirants for which the online Applications shall begin on 21-08-2015 and the last date for the Online Application Submission is 21-09-2015. The Fee can be deposited by 24-09-2015. After 21st of Sept no application can be accepted as the links will be disabled after the last date.
Read TGT Details from below –
Posts-wise Details – Non-Mewat Region
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
Mewat-Region TGT Posts
|Sr No||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
Application Fee For TGT Posts–
- For General Male candidates – Rs 150/- ( For Female candidates – Rs 75/-).
- SC/BC/Special BC/EBPG from Haryana Male candidates will pay Rs 35/- & Female Candidates Rs 18/-.
- Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen of Haryana are exempted from paying any fee.
Educational Qualification –
How to Apply –
The Eligible and Interested Candidates need to go to the official website of the Commission or they can click here. Fill your Application Online the links for which shall be available from 21st of August at this page. But you are advised to keep visiting this website for any of the updates
HSSC JE Recruitment 2015 – Advt No 02/2015 dated 28-06-2015
- Total Posts – 946
HSSC Nurse and MPHW Recruitment 2015 – Advt No – 01/2015 dated 19/06/2015 Total Posts 2881
The commission on 19th of June had issued notification to fill the Posts of Staff Nurse, MPHW and Paramedical Posts lying vacant in various departments in the state. The selected candidates will work under Haryana Health Services Department. The Online Registration shall begin from 10th of July and end on 31st of July. Check all the details regarding these posts from below –
|Sr No.||Name of Department||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Haryana Health Services Department/HSSC||Staff Nurse||912|
|10.||Operation Theatre Assistant||112|
|14.||Lab. Technician Malaria (Backlog)||26|
|16.||Tuberculosis Health Visitor||08|
Age Eligibility –
The candidate must be between 17 and 42 years with both the extreme ages included. Age relaxation as per the Govt Rules and Regulations.
Application Fee for HPHS Dept. Posts –
Details of Fee –
|–||For General Candidates||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG Categories from Haryana only|
|Male/ Female||Female having Haryana Domicile only||Male||Female|
|FEE ( Cat. No. 1 to 6)||150/-||75/-||35/-||18/-|
|Fee ( Cat. No. 7 to 16)||100/-||50/-||25/-||13/-|
|Physically Handicapped / ESM Haryana||Exempted|
Educational Qualification for all the posts :
- For the Staff Nurses, aspirants must be having B.Sc Honors in Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife Training from any of recognized institutions or Universities.
- For Post category No 07, Sen Secondary With Biology or Science with Multipurpose Health Workers Training Course from govt Recognized institution.
- And For Post Category No 09, 12th with Arts. The details can be checked from the links below –
For more information and Online Applications for Staff Nurse, MPHW and other posts related details use the links below.
We shall provide you more information regarding more jobs in Haryana States on this page. Bookmark this website for HSSC Related jobs, Admit Cards, Results etc.