UPSC Exam Tips as well as Main e-cards link are provided below -
Now the Union Public Service Commission ( UPSC ) is engaged in giving final touch to the Main Exam for Civil Services. The Main Exam is destined to take place from 18th of December to 23rd of December. The examinees are occupied in the preparation of the exam.
This is the crucial moment for the Civil Services Examinees as they have cleared the first hurdle that is UPSC Preliminary Exam. So there is the natural pressure on them. The e-cards are also available for the examinees. This time no admit cards are being released. The candidates can get their UPSC e-cards from its official website.
If the photographs are not visible in the Admit Cards, the candidates are asked to bring a photograph and one Photo ID at the time of exam. It is note-worthy that the UPSC Main Exam shall be held in two phases ( Morning Schedule from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and Afternoon Schedule from 2 pm to 5 pm ). The successful candidates shall face the Interview. And the successful candidates of the interview shall be selected as IAS, IFS, IPS etc.
Now it's time to provide some tips to the UPSC Main Exam Examinees -
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
1. Stop reading something new. Focus must be on the Revision because it may take at least 7 to 8 days for the revision of the whole syllabus.
2. Do Practice Sets. They will certainly enhance your confidence and knowledge. You get accustomed of the type of questions asked in Main Exam.
3. Consult some Senior also for the last minute's tips. That Senior may help you to contract your syllabus and leave some superfluous portion of the syllabus.
4. Listen to your heart. Don't pay attention on rumors related with expected questions.
5. Read some motivational narratives also. Take out some time for them also. Read one Story from here. Motivation is more important than hard work, says Chetan Bhagat.
6. Don't get over-excited about the exam. Don't think that the world will end if you don't clear the exam. This approach will burden your mind and you will not be able to give your maximum. Take it easy like other school non-board exams.
7. Leave everything on time now. You have given your best and the fruits of hard work is not in your hands. Just wait for the best. Take exam with positivity and future is yours.
Best of luck for the exam.