Here is a list of Top 10 Institutes for Pharmacy related courses along with useful information.
Soon Results of various Board, University Exams shall be out now. After that students eye on various courses they have fixed for them. More important than the courses are the institutes from where they have to do them. The benefits of doing the courses from good institutes are -
- Students get complete and clear knowledge of the course.
- There are chances of getting good jobs after the courses ( On campus and Off Campus).
That's why to help the students in selecting the really good institutes, Human Resource Development ( HRD) Ministry has released the list of best institutes of the country in every field. It has also released the List of Top 10 Pharmacy Institutes. The students can get admission in such institutes and make their career bright.
1. Jamia Hamdard, Delhi - Came in to existence in 1906 by Hakim Hafiz Abdul Majeed. It provides various courses related with Medical Sciences ( Under Graduates and Post Graduates ). For Courses and Admission visit its official website - http://jamiahamdard.edu/
2. National institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Mohali - In short, it is NIPER. It is a Public Pharmacy Research University. NIPER offers PG and Doctoral degrees in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Official link for admission related info - http://www.niper.gov.in/
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
3. University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh - Year of establishment 1944. All UG and PG Courses in Pharmacy. Official link - http://uips.puchd.ac.in/
4. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai - Public Institute known as ICT with existence date 1933. Website - http://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
Know about Top 10 Pharmacy Institutes in India- Admission/ Courses
5. National institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research ( NIPER), Hyderabad - This is a public university with variety of courses. For Admission/Courses visit the official website - http://www.niperhyd.ac.in/
6. BITS - Pilani - Birla Institute of Technology and Science. Private Deemed University ( 1964). Website - http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
7. Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal offers various courses in all fields besides Pharmaceutical ones. There are 28,000 students from 57 countries study here. Official website - https://manipal.edu/mcops-manipal.html
8. Poona College of Pharmacy, Erandwane, Pune - It is under Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University. Year of establishment is 1981. Website is - http://pcp.bharatividyapeeth.edu/
9. S.R.M. Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai or Sri Ramaswami Memorial University is a deemed university. Set up in 1985. For Admission and Course Alert visit - http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
JSS College of Pharmacy (JSSCP) - Set up in 1973, it is an autonomous institute. For all details go to its website - http://jssuni.edu.in/JSSWeb/WebHome.aspx
If you have any query, related with courses, you can write to us through comment box below.