Kerala BIMS/BAMS Jobs/ Vacancies/ Posts 2021-2022-2023 – Important/ Useful links & Login button ahead
Full form of BIMS is Bill Information and Management System. Treasury department in Kerala state uses it for various purposes such as salary, TA, DA, Pension Bills etc. In other words, it has a big business like buying and selling of products and services etc. If you are interested, you must login the official website.
It is an online portal. It deals with officers of treasury portal. This portal shows/prepares contingent bills and offer the facility of e-submission to the treasury by BIMS Kerala.
Official website or Official login button of BIMS/ BAMS Kerala treasury portal –
The chief authority of BIMS Kerala is DDO of Govt Department of Kerala. There are as many as 47,500 DDOs out of which 31,000 are working regularly. 16,500 are working as virtual DDOs.
What to do on official portal/ BIMS/ BAMS Kerala Treasury Portal ?
Use these steps to login on BIMS/ BAMS Kerala Portal. These are very important for you.
- First of all visit the official portal.
- Here enter DDO’s username and password.
- After visiting the admin, you will find the login button.
- Then search for your key-words.
- Here DDO’s code and pen card is must.
Functions of BIMS Treasure Kerala –
- It maintains bill book and checks the status.
- You can submit the bill ( TR 59 E Form )
- It offers paperless generation of bills, hence, reduces environment pollution.
- The officers ( Drawing and Disbursing ) can generate a report of expenditure by login.
- It allows to apply online for TR 59 E Form & you can deposit this form via this portal.
- There is no procedure for Computation POC in BIMS billing system.
- You can create login id and password any time and to access your account.
- You can retrieve your password if you have forgotten it.
- The person can maintain the payment on deposit.
- This portal has various bill management options such as advance bill settlement.
- Facebook address – https://www.facebook.com/bims.bams.1
Should you have any problem, you can ask us via comment box below.