Here you will find 12th English Grammar Practice Set for Haryana Board – Important Sentences – Useful links for all the students –
Grammar Practice Set of English ( 12th Haryana Board ) –
a. Change of Voice –
1. Good students like books.
Answer – Books are liked by good students.
2. Will Ram do hard work ?
Answer – Will hard work be done by Ram ?
3. Who will ring this bell ?
Answer – By whom will this bell be rung ?
4. Lemons taste sour.
Answer – Lemons are sour when they are tasted.
b. Use of Articles –
1 . She reads ——– Ramayana Daily.
Answer – the
2. ———- needy should get our sympathy.
Ans – The
3. ———– Moon is the satellite of ———– Earth.
Answer – The, the
4. ———— Chinese know ——— Chinese.
Answer – The , no article
Note – When we use article we just see the voice produced by the first letter before the blanks. We do not see the face of the letter ( Vowel and Consonants ).
c. Use of Modals –
1 . This work ——– be done by anyone.
Answer – can
2. Walk fast lest you ———- miss the bus.
Answer – Should
3. ———— God give you everything what you desire !
Answer – May
4. You ———– not drink wine here. ( prohibition )
Answer – must
d. Use of Tenses –
1 . He ———– ( read ) Mathematics since morning today ( present ).
Answer – has bee reading
2. India ———– ( not get ) her freedom in 1957.
Answer – did not get
3. The doctor ———- ( die ) before the patient ———– ( come ).
Answer – had died , came
4. They ————- ( learn ) this lesson. ( future )
Answer – will learn
e. Use of Narration –
1 . She said to me, ” The Sun is a star .”
Answer – She told me that the Sun is a star.
2. Ravi said to us, ” What is the day today ?”
Answer – Ravi asked us what the day was that day.
3. The owner said to his servant, ” Go to that room now. ”
Answer – The owner ordered his servant to go to that room then.
4. She said to him, ” How good you are ! ”
Answer – She exclaimed with surprise/ wonder that he was very good.
We have tried our best to give you the important sentences of English Grammar for your final exams. If you have some important sentences of grammar in your mind, you can share with us. We assure you we will admit those sentences of yours on this page. Best wishes for you exams from our team.