HBSE took the English Paper for lakhs of Students of Senior Secondary Classes ( Science, Commerce and Arts ). The paper took place in various centres in the state. The timing of the paper was 2:30 to 5:00.
As it was the first day, there was much hotch -potch in the examination centres. The students were finding it difficult to find their exam seats. As a result, in some exam centres the exam started 10 or 15 minutes late.
The English Paper had three sets – Set A, Set B and Set C. It was the paper of 80 Marks strictly based on the syllabus prescribed by Haryana Board. There were many sections in the Paper – Reading Skills, Grammar/ Writing Skills/ Main Reader/Poetry Section/Supplementary Reader. Here in this article we shall solve the Grammar portion of all the Three sections.
BSEH 12th Class English Paper Grammar Solution Sept 2015 Exam –
English Paper Set A
Question 2 A – Correct forms of Verbs –
1. He has already written five letters and is still writing.
2. He is wearing a coat today as it is very cold today.
3. He has been suffering from typhoid since Sunday.
4. Last year I attended a conference at Ambala.
Q 2 b – Narration
1. The Servant says that lunch is ready.
2. He asked to open to door.
3. He asked me if I lived in Ludhiana.
4. He wished me that I might win a scholarship.
HBSE 2015 English Practice Paper
English Paper Set B
Q 2 a
1. We have considered all this before.
2. Dr Rudra Gupta is leading the patrolling.
3. Two passengers got out and disappeared into the night.
4. He thanked me for what I had done.
Q 2 b – Narration –
1. She asked me if I was going to school.
2. The beggar begged to give him a ten rupee note.
3. Aruna confessed saying that she had been so foolish.
4. He said that he didn’t understand that.
Haryana Board Set C English Grammar –
Q 2 a – Verbs –
1. My hostess keeps her promise.
2. Look! they are going down.
3. Maoris live in wooden houses.
4. As he could see, she was crying silently.
2 b – Narration –
1 Mother said that tea is ready.
2. She asked me where I was going.
3. The teacher advised not to make a noise.
4. Mohan rebuked you saying that you had acted very foolishly.