There is great chance for the students of Minority communities to avail Post-matric scholarships offered by Union Ministry of Minor Affairs. However, Haryana Social Justice and Empowerment Department has invited applications.
The Dept has offered this post 10th class scholarship to the students of various minority communities in the state. Only those students from these communities who wish to carry on with their studies can apply for this scholarship. For more details read the following note.
Important Dates regarding applying/renewal for this Scholarship 2017-2018 -
According to a spokesperson of the said department, the interested candidates can apply or renew their applications status by the following dates -
|Last Dates for Fresh Applicants||31st of August 2017|
|Last Date for Renewal of Applications||31st July 2017|
After these dates, the applications beyond these dates shall not be accepted. So make sure to submit your applications before the last date. Don't wait for the last date to come. You may face problems regarding the server down etc on that date.
Minority Communities in Haryana -
Students from minority communities are eligible for this Post-matric scholarship. Now which communities enjoy the status of minorities in Haryana ? Find the answer of this question below -
Minority Communities ( Notified by the Centre) - Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Christians, Zoroastrian ( Parsis) and Jains.
Why to offer this Scholarship ?
This scholarship is for those students who are pursuing their higher studies. Those who have left their studies can't avail this scholarship. The higher studies include the classes from 10+1 to PhD. It also includes Technical and Vocational courses of Industrial Centres approved by National Council for Vocational Training ( NCVT). These students must be from Govt or recognized schools or institutes.
Eligibility for the Haryana Post-matric Scholarship -
- The aspirant must the citizen of Haryana.
- The Annual income of the student's parent must not exceed Rs 2 lakh from all sources.
- For the renewal of the scholarship, the aspirant must secure 50 % marks in the previous exam.
Documents Required -
- Income Proof
- Aadhaar Card No.
How to Apply
- Visit the official web of Haryana Social Justice and Empowerment Department - http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/
- Here find the link for Application Forms.
- When you have clicked here, you will find yourself at the new page.
- Fill the details and submit the application form.