Learn the Rules for Narration ( Exclamatory Sentences ) from here. When you feel comfortable with the rules, you must practice some of the sentences from the exercise below.
This exercise may help you in judging your preparation of Direct and Indirect Speech with Exclamatory Sentences. We have also provided the solution at the end of the exercise.
Click here all Rules of Narration
Practice Set for exclamatory sentences –
- Kinjal said, ” Alas! I’ve fallen again.”
- Rudra said,” Ah! My cat is dead.”
- The teacher said, ” Nonsense !”
- Gunnu said,” Hurrah ! I have passed ultimately.”
- Emma said ,” What a beautiful house it is !”
- She said, ” My God ! You have injured your leg. “
- The girl said,” Help! Help !”
- John said,” Oh dear ! I have spoiled your work.”
- We said to him,” Congratulations !”
- She said,” Ugh ! It’s very hot today .”
- She said, ” How happy I am !”
- I said to him,” Good bye !”
- They said to me,” Merry Christmas !”
- She said to me,” Thanks for your help.”
- I said to him,” Hello ! How are you?”
Check Answers/ Solution for Exclamatory Sentences of Narration
- Kinjal exclaimed with sorrow that she had fallen again.
- Rudra exclaimed with sorrow that his cat was dead.
- The teacher exclaimed that it was nonsense.
- Gunnu exclaimed with joy that he had passed ultimately.
- Emma exclaimed with wonder that it was a very beautiful house.
- She exclaimed with shock that you had injured your leg.
- The girls shouted for help.
- John exclaimed with sorrow that he had spoiled his/her ( your ) work.
- We congratulated him.
- She exclaimed with disgust that it was very hot that day.
- She exclaimed with joy that she was very happy.
- I bade him good bye. or I bade goodbye to him.
- They wished me merry Christmas.
- She thanked me for my help.
- I greeted him and asked how he was.
For more Practice Sets keep visiting. Give your feedback through comment box below.
thank you sir
Tnx dear sir
Sir please,9 no… sentence ko bataiye
There is the congratulations. That’s why Reporting verb said to may be changed in to congratulated.
nice,It’s very helpful for revision
Example #8 answer is wrong
My name is goli
very very helpful . please make an exercise on interrogative sentence narration and also transformation of sentences
Hmm its really helpful
Sir thanku your exclametary sentence thanku sir I help you sir it’s very helpful
It’s really helpful because it is on advanced level.
It’s really exclaimed with helpful because it is on that advance level
It helps me a lot. thank you
It is very helpful
Wow thanks a lot, tomorrow is my exam and this is in my syllabus for grammar, it helped me to revise thanks for this ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Why you use might in indirect sentence while may wasn’t use in the optative sentence… please give me reason??
It’s very helpful for revision ☺️☺️
I love you
Create an application for learning
learned a lot thank u so much
From my point of view it’s very helpful for all
Yes it's true Bilas Mandal …
Nice we can learn a lot from it
Forbade him goodbye is incorrect.it should be bade him goodbye.
Both of these are right.
It’s good and helpful
I don`t think so
It is very helpful
Its very helpful