Vardhman Mahavir Open University ( VMOU Kota ) conducts RSCIT Exams every year four times a day. In 2022, the varsity has already conducted computer knowledge based test for the students in May. There are hundreds of thousands of students who take this test.
Update 2022 -
Expected RSCIT Test date is 22nd May 2022. The admit card/ roll no. may be out from 14th May 2022. The exam date, admit card/ roll no., answer key, result etc will be available at the official website of RKCL RSCIT VMOU - https://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/
Before you read ahead, read some important abbreviations -
- VMOU - Vardhman Mahavir Open University
- RKCL - Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Ltd.
- RSCIT - Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information
This is a qualifying exam that gives certificates to the successful candidates for applying for the jobs in the state. It is a basic computer course that makes the youngsters of the state literally educated in the field of computer. It includes a no. of courses such as - Programmes of Microsoft.
This is a cheap programme and available in both Hindi and English. That's why a great no. students want to get admission in this sponsored programme through this test.
Suggested Articles for You
|Career Guidance||Grammar Tips|
|Practice Sets||Exam/English Tips|
The Authority university provides opportunity to the aspirants by giving four chances in a year. The first of its kind has taken place earlier in this year.
There was the wait for the second exam for 2018. Exact date hadn't been announced. But there was some speculations that it might occur in the last weak of July 2018.
Previously in 2017, RKCL conducted the papers six times. That means one paper in two months. The concerned organization chooses no. of exam centres.
Now there is one thing in the mind of the aspirants about the second date of exam in 2018. We have already mentioned above about the possibility of the exam. Confirm date may be out after a couple of weeks.
After the Corporation announces the date of the exam, Students will be able to grab their admit cards/ Roll Nos.
About the RSCIT -
- There is the OMR Pattern of the exam.
- It contains total 35 questions. Students have to cover to all the questions.
- Paper will be of 70 marks which show each question carries 2 marks.
- There is the relieve for the students that there is no negative marking in the paper.
How to get RSCIT 2022-2023 Admit Card/Roll No. ?
Related Links -
- There are two provisions for obtaining the admit cards - via roll no. or name.
- On reaching the concerned page of the official website, students will have to fill the required columns.
- Only then, the RKCL RSCIT 2022-2023 Admit Card/Roll No. in their possession.
- The official website of RKCL RSCIT VMOU - https://rkcl.vmou.ac.in/